Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone (644 Views)

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Video Of 2 Adults Head-butting Each Other Like Goats / Lastma Official Seen Punching, Butting Man For Hawking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by Made4NaijaM4N: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Policeman seen head-butting a student trying to explain himself during a phone-check, today, in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5seupeHF7f/

source
https://www.made4naija.com/policeman-seen-head-butting-a-student-trying-to-explain-himself-during-a-phone-check/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by Made4NaijaM4N: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by Bola146(f): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
embarassed cry Wicked people
Re: Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by Raysleek: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
These people just dey disgrace their selves. Seriously if you interact with some so called policemen, you go know say many people dey mad. How they take enter police I no know. Or maybe they ran mad after joining the force. That one sef me I no know

1 Like

Re: Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by greatmarshall(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by Officialgarri: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Police do things with emotions and that's not good for that profession.
They want to be obeyed without hesitation and when that doesn't happen, they let anger get hold of them.

Some even ask stupid questions that will make you feel like they are trying to intimidate you.

"Bros, how old are you? "
"Who got you this car or phone? "
Or "oboy come here! "

Those questions and manner of addressing are so irritating and push you to prove yourself

That being said, it is unwise for anyone to struggle with a police.
First you must respect the fun for the sake of your life
And second, you should respect the uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by Made4NaijaM4N: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by danny56: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Who respects police these days anyway?

One came to me one time saying he wants to deal with me, devil now pushed him to slap me. Omo I headboot the officer, him eyes clear o. He said he was going to get me arrested, stubbornness didn't allow me to run sef, thank God he didn't come back... shocked
Re: Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone by iSlayer: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
In saner climes the police treats everyone with respect. But unfortunately this is not a saner clime, it is an insanity clime: mad people are walking around the place. I really pity people overseas who are planning to relocate here.

Why does he have to headbutt a student, is the student resisting arrest? Was he attacked by the student? Is the student armed? People don't know police can't handle you anyhow especially if you've done nothing wrong. His action translates to assault and he should be suspended.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Fraudster Reportedly Pours Petrol On Girlfriend And Sets Her Ablaze / Shocking : Woman Brutalizes House Help For Spilling Baby Milk In Abuja (VIDEO) / Pastor In Police Net For Engaging 2 Under Aged Sisters In Marathon Sex Inside Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.