Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) (33929 Views)

Rice Mills In Nigeria Closedown After India’s Ban On Rice Exports / Sabo Nanono Endorses Nigeria Young Farmers Network (Photos) / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Think Agriculture grow Naira......
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
lonelydora:
We eat rice too much in this country

Do we then start speaking I'll of rice because we eat it too much?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Bbbwings: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Audio rice
Rebagged rice
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
After the visit Liar MOHD ask his protege Nonono to take him to the 30per plate restaurant he said exist in Kano
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by emerged01(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
When will the price of bag of rice fall? That's what concerns the common man for now....
Not this year,expect that as from next month.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
hisgrace090:

Do we then start speaking I'll of rice because we eat it too much?

Nope.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
MrBachelor:
Paparazzi.... Border closure is a very wrong and retrogressive policy.

The high price of a bag of local rice which is of very low quality is a testament to that fact.
With all this English u spoke I thought u wanted to say something reasonable

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
decoderdgenius:

LOL... Pele oo Mr Common Man

I'd rather buy rice from Benin republic @ 7k per 50kg bag than buy Nigerian rice @ 26k per bag
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Btruth: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
When will the price of bag of rice fall? That's what concerns the common man for now....
that's what personally I'm concern about. Nigeria rice or not, let's have good rice on the table for Xmas at an avoidable price(s).
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by iceberg02(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nmanando:
Let's make good money Together
How?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by MrBachelor: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Coldie:

With all this English u spoke I thought u wanted to say something reasonable

When one possesses the IQ of an idiot, intelligent inputs doesn't strike them as reasonable.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by spycamera: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
I support the closure of all borders, let us grow and consume our local food. We will improve in processing with time and let us stop exporting raw materials because it does not make sense.
I was impressed with what I saw at Imota rice mill, we still have much to do though.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
We must to chop rice this christmas ogrin
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Just for the camera, the reality on ground is quite different
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by ZooOga: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gotta thank Dr. GEJ for getting this national rice infinitive created. wink

Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Prompto: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
MrBachelor:
Paparazzi.... Border closure is a very wrong and retrogressive policy.

The high price of a bag of local rice which is of very low quality is a testament to that fact.
Your household can produce rice of high quality now or na only high quality noise Una sabi ?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by airbrush: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ayomarcel:
Give us good rice.

customs now follow lie lie man to factories ! to do what?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by MrBachelor: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Prompto:
Your household can produce rice of high quality now or na only high quality noise Una sabi ?

It's not the economic activity of my household to produce rice.
That's the exclusive reserve of those put it upon themselves to become rice producers. But if these producers can not find a way to produce rice of high quality that can compete with their foreign counterparts, then they have no business in the production of rice.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
MrBachelor:

When one possesses the IQ of an idiot, intelligent inputs doesn't strike them as reasonable.
I understand u perfectly well. To foolish people there folly is intelligence to them
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by paix(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
tayo67:
Imagine eating nigerian rice that is hard as if you eating plank or sand, yet as expensive as foreign rice?
Don't worry, you'll soon get used to it. It's just like eating KELLOGG'S cornflakes and you suddenly change to eating NASCO cornflakes.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Opmic: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
we have seen enough rice mills, what we want is price reduction. shikena
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
cuiz:
The Honorable Minister of Information & Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed; Hon Minister of Agriculture & Rural Development, Muhammad Nanono and Comptroller General(CG), Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd), represented by the Zonal Coordinator, Zone B, Kaduna Area Command, A.C.G Bashir Abubakar visited several rice mills in kano.

The rice mills include the Al-Hamsad Rice Mill in Kano, Umza International’s Rice Mill, and Tiamin Rice.

According to the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture, the purpose of the visit to the Rice mills and Clusters of Cottage Rice Mills in Kano is to assess how the ongoing Border Drill is impacting positively on the local production of rice, Irukka news reports.

According to the Chairman of Umza Rice, Mohammed Abubakar, their abandoned factory had to be re-opened to meet up with the market demand for rice after the #BorderDrill commenced.

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/12/05/borderdrill-alh-lai-mohammed-and-cg-custom-visits-rice-mill-in-kano-to-check-impact-on-local-rice-production/

I smell a rat. So the rumours are true the rice meals are running out of rice. From the pictures you can see the rice is not a lot in the rice Mills. This is the real purpose for the governor's visit that the rise in the mills are becoming less.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Prompto: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
What as your household produced that is world standard for you to feel entitled to world stands rix

MrBachelor:

It's not the economic activity of my household to produce rice.
That's the exclusive reserve of those put it upon themselves to become rice producers. But if these producers can not find a way to produce rice of high quality that can compete with their foreign counterparts, then they have no business in the production of rice.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Opmic:
we have seen enough rice mills, what we want is price reduction. shikena

You do not know the rice meals are now becoming like the power stations every day there is a new one which opens up
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by seemegold: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
saw the rice few weeks ago and decided to buy some and it still ok at least stone free.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Otuegbe: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
The best Nigeria rice
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by MrBachelor: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Prompto:
What as your household produced that is world standard for you to feel entitled to world stands rix

The logic behind this statement of yours just goes to show that you are one of the many morons littering this forum.

I won't respond to you again.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by Prompto: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
It is your foolishness of world standard that shows you are indeed a rnoron. That is the only reason a govt saving you from yourself does not make sense to u.

MrBachelor:

The logic behind this statement of yours just goes to show that you are one of the many morons littering this forum.

I won't respond to you again.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Muhammad Nanono Visit Rice Mills In Kano (Photos) by pabio: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Its very sardonic anytime I see people around the seat of power using incompetent to defend incompetences. Custom inspecting a mill in the North and Mr Lai adding his name to it
.. Hummmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm / Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) / Growing Watermelon In Sacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.