Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. (5949 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Boboribo: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
She is in IBB's house since IBB is the root of ALL problems in Nigeria. BTW are his sins blotted now he's no more vying?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by marfnaira(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
reindeer:

THE former Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Oceanic Bank International Plc, Dr (Mrs) Cecilia Ibru, has been discharged from the Reddington Hospital, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Ibru was ordered by Justice Dan Abutu of a federal high court, Lagos, to be admitted and treated of a chronic cardiac problem, before being transferred to the prison to serve her jail term.

The Corporate Affairs Manager of the hospital, Mr Franklyn Ovbigbahon, disclosed this during an  interactive session with the media, to announce the latest feat of successfully pioneering the first devised closure of a hole in the heart by non-surgical method, Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA), in a three-year-old girl, Victoria Onuoha.

“Mrs Ibru is no longer a patient at the Reddington Hospital. He was discharged sometimes ago,” he said.

Speaking on the latest medical feat, the acting Medical Director, Dr Olu Lawani, said it was a joint effort by the hospital and LASUCOM/LASUTH, Ikeja, in the spirit of public-private partnership.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/13925-cecilia-ibru-no-longer-in-reddington-hospital-management

So my people, where is she serving her jail term now?abi e don finish?

This is another unfortunate situation for Nigeria, plead bargain will destroy our Judicial system due to Nigeria factor influence. In America where plead bargain initiated,government and the Nation always at advantage while accuse person at disadvantage but in Nigeria case is opposite. But where is investigative journalism in Nigeria. PLEAD BARGAIN IS NONSENSE JUSTICE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Bowofola(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
No real justice in dis country, "Abeg wetin lawyers dey do self", they wont let us know the truth, She stole yeah,some wud defended are well by not going to jail'now that shes going,she's freed, wat a world!
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Boboribo: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Marfnaira - Its Plea Bargain and NOT PLEAD Bargain
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Browser69(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
This Naija self the more you look the less you see
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Tolulop001(f): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2010
Browser69:

This Naija self the more you look the less you see
na so oh!
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by JimmyBoy1: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
Even is she completes her jail term in her bedroom, she has already lost her most valuable asset, "Her Name". I magine your grand children reading that grandma was convicted for fraud?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Princek12(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2010
Jimmy Boy:

Even is she completes her jail term in her bedroom, she has already lost her most valuable asset, "Her Name". I magine your grand children reading that grandma was convicted for fraud?

so were you the one who appraised her assets to deem that her most valuable asset is her name? Do you realize there are people who care less or care not about their name? Please take a break.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by johndavid1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
Jimmy Boy:

that's the truth jor
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by reindeer: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
Unfortunately people dont so much care about Name or integrity anymore in Nigeria.Abi why IBB go wan contest for presidency.Even the grandkids won't mind, at least they will have loads on endless cash to blow in school, courtesy of ex-con granny. cheesy
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Mbeki: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
Steal small money go to prison

Steal big money, live in palace
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Muza(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
blacksta:

I repeat again - it is complete madness to expect good to come out Nigeria without a bloody leadership change. I not moved at all as i expected it happen - Cellia ibru is in the finest mansions in europe enjoying caviar and prawn sandwiches to regain all the neck fat she lost whilel in EFCC jail
lol, u sense of humour is somethning else
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by fredoooooo: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
reindeer:

Unfortunately people dont so much care about Name or integrity anymore in Nigeria.Abi why IBB go wan contest for presidency.Even the grandkids won't mind, at least they will have loads on endless cash to blow in school, courtesy of ex-con granny. cheesy
Jimmy Boy:

Princek12 link=topic=556651.msg7216961#msg7216961 date=1290708153:

so were you the one who appraised her assets to deem that her most valuable asset is her name? Do you realize there are people who care less or care not about their name? Please take a break.

Name and Integerity is only for poor man in Nigeria , for these selfish,crooks and useless leaders we have they dont care ,
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Ibomade1: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
Some things will never change for Nigeria.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by seyibrown(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
That's the story of our Naija o!  grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by jambya(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
why is this country like this God? O ti su mi patapata!
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by tlo(f): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2010
I pass by Kirikiri prison virtually everyday, i recently noticed some renovations at the female prison, they are laying the ground/road leading upto the entrance with paving stones.

When I saw this I began to suspect that Mrs Ibru was there or was on her way back. She may be serving her term, this is just my deduction o!!!
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Agentmicky(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2010
guys the fact remains that, the Rich goes unpunished why the poor bear the himilation of their deeds.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by uchdazzle: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2010
cecilia suppose to get lyk 15yrs in prison, cos if am nt wrng she ought to pay fr jeopardisn oda pples lives, dose poor marketers who gathered all dose cheese n she jus stole it lyk dat, she ought to pay fr such, 9ja is a joke big joke if GOD sighs he would sigh fr d way we treat ourselves
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by poweredcom(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
grin grin Arrggg dis country is a [b]USELESSS [/b]nation
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by ibedun: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2010
You stupid Nigerian people!!!!!

The problem is [b]YOU[/b]

YES!!! YOU!!!!

Sit down and keep Praying and waiting, wishing, wailing and moaning and groaning. You know you should revolt in your hundreds of thousands or millions even but you wont. You expect something, miracle, God, Jesus or Muhamed or Ifa or Sango or whatever else to come and save you - when you can perfectly do that in a matter of days.

But Oh ! You wretched filthy cowards are not willing to die, not willing to pay the price for freedom (in the true African tradition). You keep suffering in silence in your millions watching your children die, foreigners use and rubbish your women, your wife sleeping with neighbours for N500, watch your girls prostitute themselves under your nose and your roof, your son spend the best part of his life not employed and in penury, while a few 100 thousands have turned your country into their fiefdom.

Olosi people - you are already dead!!! But you dont know it yet.

IBB and co. are well acquainted with your wretched cowardise and that why they are so free, so confident to insult you by contesting what has turned into their own election.

YEYE muguns. Let her rest jare stupid god-forsaken people.

Jesus sef don tire. Wonder why your prayers have gone unanswered. stay blessed in your wretchedness.

E go better.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Dukechimi: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2010
Preacher man, what abt U.
wat have done? Wat can u Do?
u beta take ur drugs and pray 4 the Grace of God to accept the things u cannot change.

Meanwhile i heard her condition got worse and was transferred to LUTH, pls dont ask me 4 d source!
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by jintex(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
I know where she dey!!!
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Beta001(f): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2010
My people, the woman's account, and that of her family members has been frozen, they can no longer pay d hospital bills in reddington. She is now in one of the general hospitals in Lagos ( sorry, i cannot disclose it for personal reasons). Reddington is just trying to cover up her embarrasment by telling us that she has been discharged.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by GB5: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2010
Searching for her is a wild goose chase, Just leave her for God.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by pomohs(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
its just too bad that people whom we should look up to as mentor are fake ones, I use to envy this woman when she was the managing director of oceanic bank and when the cbn governor removed her due to financial reclessness, I was one of those who cry against the action of the cbn Governor but she admited to have errred and what does she want to do with those properties in Dubai and outside the country,she is reaaly a disgrace to womanhood,full disgrace and she has allow the god of gold to charm her,too bad
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by poweredcom(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
You silly Nigerian people!!!!!

The problem is YOU

YES!!! YOU!!!!

Sit down and keep Praying and waiting, wishing, wailing and moaning and groaning. You know you should revolt in your hundreds of thousands or millions even but you wont. You expect something, miracle, God, Jesus or Muhamed or Ifa or Sango or whatever else to come and save you - when you can perfectly do that in a matter of days.

But Oh ! You wretched filthy cowards are not willing to die, not willing to pay the price for freedom (in the true African tradition). You keep suffering in silence in your millions watching your children die, foreigners use and rubbish your women, your wife sleeping with neighbours for N500, watch your girls love-peddler themselves under your nose and your roof, your son spend the best part of his life not employed and in penury, while a few 100 thousands have turned your country into their fiefdom.

Olosi people - you are already dead!!! But you dont know it yet.

IBB and co. are well acquainted with your wretched cowardise and that why they are so free, so confident to insult you by contesting what has turned into their own election.

YEYE muguns. Let her rest jare silly god-forsaken people.

Jesus sef don tire. Wonder why your prayers have gone unanswered. stay blessed in your wretchedness.

E go better.

THANK YOU IBIDUN YOU ARE DAMM CORRECT, WE NEED A REVOLUTION , SNIPE ALL DEM BASTARDS THAT RUIN OUR LIVES, LOOK AT OUR YOUTHS LOOK GIRLS HAVE BECOME WAYWARDS, BOYS FOCUSLESS, KAI, LIFE IS A BITCH IN NIGERIA, JUST BECAUSE OF SOME FEW PEOPLE, TRUTH MAN THANKS

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) / Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals / Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.