Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon (1500 Views)

Chevron Is Recruiting All Types Of Interns Apply Now / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti / Is This Aptitude Test Invite From Chevron Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Efe42(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chevron is living Nigeria Soon there have already started selling some of there asset and facilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by herakles: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Efe42:
Chevron is living Nigeria Soon there have already started selling some of there asset and facilities

rumor monger! smh

3 Likes

Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Efe42(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
herakles:

rumor monger! smh
Bro at first I argue but yesterday I sub and check it for my self according to chevron there wanted to live Nigeria since 2015 but something happen so there decide to Organize this internship program yearly until now if you think I'm Lieing bro check your self online is chevron living Nigeria and see come to think of chevron haven't accept our application and its almost the end of December bro

1 Like

Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by pendusky(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
When you keep saying living, I get confused the more.

Living or leaving?

Please specify angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Pearlyakin(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Leaving or living undecided
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
lol
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
People with 'living' instead of 'leaving' these days sef... Rehab!

Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Efe42(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Leaving or living undecided
Sorry my bad leaving
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Efe42(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
pendusky:
When you keep saying living, I get confused the more.

Living or leaving?

Please specify angry
Sorry bro my bad, there are leaving
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Efe42(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) has refuted claims by some protesting trainees that the company dashed their hope, five years after promising to employ them.
The company, in a statement on Friday, said the training in question was a Corporate Social Responsibility, adding that it was not a pathway to employment in the oil company.
PUNCH Metro had reported that some trainees of the company took to the Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos, to protest against what they described as enslavement by the oil company.
The protesters were said to have come from the Escravos Gas to Liquid Plant and other Chevron field operations in the Niger Delta.
Of the 151 affected trainees, about 30 were said to be first class graduates, while others reportedly left their executive positions in other companies to join Chevron after scaling the highly competitive selection process.
The trainees, some of whom joined the Vocational Training Programme (VTP 5) in 2013, claimed that four sets which underwent the training before them, had been employed.
They alleged that after the two years’ training, Chevron not only denied them employment,
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Efe42(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
I don't know what's next now if it will be Shell or Exxon Mobil that will acquire CNL Facilities
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Efe42(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
With this Company goon Nigeria has finish no federal project or any from employment
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Efe42:
Yes I bought some of their assets last week

1 Like

Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Efe42(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2019
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Yes I bought some of their assets last week
This is not funny Sir
After practicing dragnet past questions and I head this when I was expecting an invite
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Philadelphia: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2019
herakles:

rumor monger! smh

Not a rumor but true.

Trust me, I didn't hear this from a reliable source.

I am the reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Balkiss1995: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2019
UniversalDove:
you really believe what you posted is as true as it ought to be?
it true let me post more pictures of my previous loan
If it is not true I won't be able to refer 29 people plus u can only get d bonus after d person collects loan

Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Renforce: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2019
If chevron leaves then its finished
Re: Chevron Is Living Nigeria Soon by Coldie(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fvck them. Corrupt company.

Before they leave Efcc must investigate them

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Need Of A Female Weekend House Help / Bolt Driver Recruitment / Lots Of Companies Are Employing Now - Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.