Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm (1407 Views)

Someone Should Help Me Track My Brother's Phone. / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by jollenbaba(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
good evening good people of nairaland. please I create this topic to solicit for you guys help on how I can trace and recover my brother phone ( android phone) that was collected with charm this evening by unknown person... it is a long story but what I need right now is how we can catch the man that did this evil thing

y'all should be careful of strangers this Yuletide period

please only mature advice. God bless you all
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by Ameboperoo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
You have to trace it with charm too now undecided
undecided

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
jollenbaba:
good evening good people of nairaland. please I create this topic to solicit for you guys help on how I can trace and recover my brother phone ( android phone) that was collected with charm this evening by unknown person... it is a long story but what I need right now is how we can catch the man that did this evil thing

y'all should be careful of strangers this Yuletide period

please only mature advice. God bless you all

Explain how it happened, that's the only people can advice you.
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by kingxsamz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mr man they didn't collect your brother's phone with charm.
They probably used one of the old tricks in the book to fool your bro. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by Timileyin1234(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
U beta forgo it. U shu av thanked ur star that he no nak ʊ ʝǟʐ
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by fastseo: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Read this thread on how I track the thieve that always scale my fence to steal phones

https://www.nairaland.com/5557392/how-track-redmi-7-stolen

Don't leave that phone oh... Use the police or SARS. that's what I did
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by Davash222(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
I know say na your brother greediness led to the loss of his phone.
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by tunjilee003: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
When I thought i had seen it all

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by COURVOISier(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by jollenbaba(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ameboperoo:
You have to trace it with charm too now undecided
undecided
2020 is coming bro..receive sense in Jesus name
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by jollenbaba(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
fastseo:
Read this thread on how I track the thieve that always scale my fence to steal phones

https://www.nairaland.com/5557392/how-track-redmi-7-stolen

Don't leave that phone oh... Use the police or SARS. that's what I did

thanks bro..I really appreciate
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by musicwriter(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
kingxsamz:
Mr man they didn't collect your brother's phone with charm.
They probably used one of the old tricks in the book to fool your bro. undecided

Correct!

But note that ALL so called real jazz/charm works same way. They are all mind tricks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2019
The police will be able to track the phone, but they will definitely charge you about 15k..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2019
You use charm to trace charm.

although, I had the same experience 3 years ago. If I had told you about it before they stole your brother phone, you wouldn't believe me.

Move on.
Re: How Can I Trace And Recover My Brother Phone That Was Collected With Charm by kingxsamz(m): 5:43am On Dec 06, 2019
9PBLIVE:
You use charm to trace charm.

Bullcrap!

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 7 Used And Affordable / I Need The Poco X2 But Can't Find It On Jumia / Help, My Phone Won't Turn On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.