Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release (70761 Views)

Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Drosonogasta(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Prison Break mission 1 accomplished. Mission II about to unravel
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by obidark: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
livebyday:

WHAT DOES HIS TRIBE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? angry

WHAT? IF I FLAG YOUR COMMENT NOW YOU WILL JOIN LEGIONS TO SAY I AM WICKED !!

WHAT HAS TRIBALISM EVER I MEAN EVER ADDED TO YOU AS A PERSON?

WHAT?

WHAT?

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL

angry angry angry

i repeat,we shall see....
all what i know is,nigerians are pissed as hell in every corner of the world....

their appreciation for you can shift anyhow anyday....
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
If I swear for Buhari now.
they go say na hate speech.
#soworeisFree
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Correcto: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
The mother asked for the release of his son and here is the result
Editorialtimes:

Watch the moment excited Nigerians and family members mobbed Sowore after his release by the DSS.

Sowore was arrested on the 3rd of August 2019 by the Nigerian Authorities following a planned protest by Mr. Sowore, Idris Abdulkareem and others.

Sowore was released today after a Federal high court issued an order for his release.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMCQlcpBPEU

http://www.editorialtimes.com/video-sowore-mobbed-by-excited-nigerians-after-his-release/
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by paix(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cymix:
Buhari is a foool
What has he done that you're praising him this much?
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by milky3(f): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sowore is free, what a goodnews
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by micflo28(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sowore made the president today will change nothing about Nigeria. All the fight na just for personal interest. One appointment from Buhari and the nigger will be calm and go underground.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Tulsaguy: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari is an agent of darkness.... he likes imprison people. He freed Sowore com hold kalu.

Dasuki fukk up, he has 2 months to japa before the vengeful dullard was sworn im after the election, e de there de form Mr. neutrality.

E go complete d tenure with Bubu.... walahi. 8 years rolling
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by micflo28(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
milky3:
Sowore is free, what a goodnews
Hey bae

1 Like

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Cymix: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
paix:
What has he done that you're praising him this much?

Let me ironically understand
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Halexgos3(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
YorubaLord:
Some wailers from the East go wail tire tonight... grin
You be fool

1 Like

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by obidark: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
micflo28:
Sowore made the president today will change nothing about Nigeria. All the fight na just for personal interest. One appointment from Bihari and the nigger will be calm and go underground.

sowore and change wat exactly....

you dont thrive if you dont invest....
waitin for foreighn investors to come and invest in you,is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heared in my entire life....

its like me buyin a house and then beggin you to furniture it out for me....

what is wrong with you nigerians....??
fee dee fee is the most useless party in the entire africa....

bite me....!!! angry angry
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by oonix(f): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
the same way nairamarley became popular and his followers skyrocketed after his release
followership/ following

1 Like

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by paix(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cymix:

Let me ironically understand
I like your style.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by delpee(f): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Congrats to him and his fellow comrade.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by blowjohn(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
obidark:

look....

i can already tell,you are not yoruba....

There u go again.
It's like tribes rotate around ur head.
Am not Yoruba and am not anti Yoruba.
I'd say the same thing even if u represented another tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by obidark: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
blowjohn:

There u go again.

i knew it....!!
i knew it....!!

no yoruba would talk like that....

am direct,and yorubas on this forum know....!!
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by SoNature(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
livebyday:

WHAT DOES HIS TRIBE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? angry

WHAT? IF I FLAG YOUR COMMENT NOW YOU WILL JOIN LEGIONS TO SAY I AM WICKED !!

WHAT HAS TRIBALISM EVER I MEAN EVER ADDED TO YOU AS A PERSON?

WHAT?

WHAT?

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL

angry angry angry

Stop writing in block letters; it's boring
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Enemyofpeace: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari ntoooooooooooooooooooor tongue tongue
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by obidark: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
blowjohn:

There u go again.

just keep your peace and accept that a part of nigeria thinks differently than another part...
its not even about geographical maps sef....

its about how we each think....
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by waziri4biz: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=YorubaLord post=84660768]Some wailers from the East go wail tire tonight... grin[/quote
How do you make for promoting division or what's your deal with the easterners. You really are stvpid
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by megafone: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
AccessME:
242 days in DSS custody na small thing? shior..

Apparently hey've missed him.

Today makes it 125th day o �
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by KoredeOG: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sowore the new marlian, otilo otide
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by kerry57: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Naija govt is funny one. They only made this paddy more popular.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by ayusco85(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
AccessME:
242 days in DSS custody na small thing? shior..

Apparently hey've missed him.

Someone who was arrested in early August has suddenly spent 242 days. How are you doing your calculation? From the back?
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by obidark: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
ayusco85:

Someone who was arrested in early August has suddenly spent 242 days. How are you doing your calculation? From the back?

ask am....maybe they dont know how many days is in a year.... undecided undecided
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by ejimatic: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Editorialtimes:

Watch the moment excited Nigerians and family members mobbed Sowore after his release by the DSS.

Sowore was arrested on the 3rd of August 2019 by the Nigerian Authorities following a planned protest by Mr. Sowore, Idris Abdulkareem and others.

Sowore was released today after a Federal high court issued an order for his release.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMCQlcpBPEU

http://www.editorialtimes.com/video-sowore-mobbed-by-excited-nigerians-after-his-release/
. If he hears Revolution he will run 500 kms away from the place....
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by ayusco85(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
obidark:

ask am....maybe they dont know how many days is in a year.... undecided undecided

They will be rushing to comment nonsense
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by obidark: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
ayusco85:

They will be rushing to comment nonsense

after august their is only about 4 months left....
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by midnighter(f): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wow!
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Congrats Omoyele... You would be wiser now coz a lot of things would have been shown to you... Now you understand humans much more better

It is you that understands humans much better.

There is nothing here that is new to Sowore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.