Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison (84090 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by mistyebby(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Falana fought well, a true activist

Like for Falana share for Orji Kalu cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
He suppose dey bushy na.....na prison em go or na njoymnt he go do.
if na one kind person nw, who go recognise am
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Tulsaguy: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Will Yoruba Muslims eat this night?

Your guess is as good as mine

I think Yoruba Muslims will eat their delicacies gbegiri & ewedu, eran saki (2) on top Amala tonight as Shakira twerk to 2baba e don de happen...

Na biafrauud piglets no go sleep because one nyamiri don de kiss Evans for kirikiri..... grin grin ; D

Weldone @dejiadeyanju.... Next challenge is to free Agba Jalingo. These are men with balls.... not some looters who underdevelop the yeast.

Meanwhile.... how many remember the day Dino start his long walk to Bourdelilivion...grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Solidkay:

He does really look broken.
And it breaks my heart..
They wanted to break him down psychologically. Buhari did the same with Fela Kuti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
oyebanji44:
Now that just you're free,try and have a happy life
wat is happy life pls explain
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by UncleJudax(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Buhari will have a court date with International Criminal Court one day. He is a serial human rights abuser.
Lol
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Flier: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
They actually negotiated his release last week,the judge that ordered his release today was just acting the script written by Falana and federal government

1 Like

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by emperor863(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
As for me, I want Sowore to rest for one month. Thereafter I want him to lead the campaign (abi na revolution) against Buhari's third term agenda.

Abi I no talk am well?
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by omonuhabi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
tomasgreg91:
deaf and dumb buhari had no choice than to release him after so much international pressure

Hate Speech!
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Enemyofpeace: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari ntoooooooooooooooooooor tongue tongue
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by asiwaju60: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
U can't participate in an election and lust, then you being to talk about revolution just imagine Atiku or Dino talking about revolution, your motive maybe good but it can't Works in that way.
Revolutionaire without a good number of followership who believes in their calls is fertile, you need good number of followership who can take the fights to their door step not all this payed protesters. I know one day God will safe us from the hands of this vampires.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by mufula101(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
B good oga
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
See as e humble
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Goodnigga: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Sowore we need to restrategize and come back stronger!
Revolution Now!
Thunder wey go strike you is coming all the the way from Katsina. Did you ever come out on Revolution day? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Something in the photo snaps, appears as if Sowore looks like someone who really doesnt want to be released this soon
Buhari acted to stern the tide.

I hope there will be a different kind of movement perhaps.
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by olatunji1187: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Which kind of wrong header is this? How I'd DSS detention equal to prison?
You're just writing anything
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by alphaNomega: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sowore is a lucky man. He would have been killed and nothing would happen.
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Topmaike007(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Davash222:
2nd photo... Na cry Sowore wan cry

This Buhari na real ekwensu ooo.
lolz
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Ezechimaobim(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
He be like person wey them don inject... Okike help us for this 9ja
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by ArticleBeast: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Buhari will have a court date with International Criminal Court one day. He is a serial human rights abuser.
The same Buhari that some idiots on Nairaland will fight you over. See eh, we are our own problem in Nigeria. You know why Politicians are not scared because they will always have supporters esp the Northern politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nwodosis:
grin He just had a taste of what the Fuanis can do! He will never mistake Buhari for Jonathan in his life.
A buharist has bn sighted

1 Like

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Zeezxo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

See this one who is most human rights abuser than the Israelis on the Palestinians, The Indians on the Kashmir Rodhigars. What of Hassad of Syria, The Chinese Organ Harvesters, The Central African Republic, Mali.
Try to no about history.
And if ICC can't do anything to Beyanmi forget about ICC because is a scam.
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Totalman1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Strange that nobody noticed Yele's 'peace' sign, in partial contrast to Mandate's semi-clenched (power) fist...☹️

Truly, dem don humble my guy�

1 Like

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by LabDNA: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
The 100k fine against DSS is not punitive enough. It is an insult.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Patojargz: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Grace On God wink
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Ashley86400: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
chinjo:
Eyeah. Sowore should just thank his luck. Just hope you have learnt your lessons. The devil (Jonathan) you know is better than the angel(Buhari) that you don't know.
Please, don't use Buhari and Angel in the same sentence, abeg. . .
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by aspiring44: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
ikaboy:

As in ehnn

At last . the judge lampooned the DSS BY SAYING I GIVE YOI 24 HOURS TO RELEASE THEM .

I HOPE other court orders will be obey.
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by aspiring44: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Totalman1:
Strange that nobody noticed Yele's 'peace' sign, in partial contrast to Mandate's semi-clenched fist...☹️

Truly, dem don humble my guy�
l

If the jjudge had given higher amount they would countered it and release wont be possible. 100k na small fee .
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by aspiring44: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
LabDNA:
The 100k fine against DSS is not punitive enough. It is an insult.

Na small small.
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by Obakoolex(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
FactBoyz:
Like if you think Sowore's arrest will make him more influential and popular
Share if you think otherwise

Link to post above
https:///2019/12/sowore-pictured-with-falana-after-release-from-prison.html

That depends on his 'destiny' which mainly depends on his HIMself and fate'

And only TIME is the test of time...so we wait and see!!!
Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by yommen: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Will Yoruba Muslims eat this night?

Your guess is as good as mine

Oga, go and shut up. All of you keep shouting Yoruba Muslims as we Yoruba come to complain to you that religion is our problems. We might have different opinions but definitely not decided based on religious bias. Yorubas are still tolerant when it comes to religion because many Muslim families have children who already got converted to xtianity either by choice, marriage or personal experience in which their parents have no issues with. Oh so, you think Yoruba Muslims won't be happy that Sowore is out jail Oga, it's time you woke up from your slumber and stop this your stupid assumption. Present Governor if Lagos State is a Christian. Did Lagos-based Muslims complain to you? Abeg go look for something reasonable to do instead of carrying Yoruba for head. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison by yommen: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nwodosis:
grin He just had a taste of what the Fuanis can do! He will never mistake Buhari for Jonathan in his life.

You think he is that your Albino that ran away? The court have orders he be released. He'll come back stronger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Oil Marketers ‘Plot’ Kachikwu's Removal / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.