Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) (44977 Views)

Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) by VanSARS: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Nigerians have God on their lips every day but wickedness in their hearts every second.

This country is the most hypocritical one in the world.

They hold bible in their hands after bathing with holy water and using olive oil vaseline yet will dupe you without let or hindrance.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

They sing soapy song yet use same tongue to praise the Lord

Go to customs, Immigration etc and see the level of corruption and bribery. All are Christians oo.

Repent now! Good deeds are better than eye service to the Lord.

The

Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
melviniyke2002:
mumu u dnt knw d importance of praise

Which praise be that ? Abi you think say nah all praise dey acceptable. Abeg Waka.
Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) by Businext: 12:40am On Dec 08, 2019
It was a good experience

May God grant me and all those interested the opportunity to be there next year for another time in God's presence.

Thanks to the usher who gave me his personal copy of the Experience magazine, I simply asked for one and he told me it was finished and offered his

Also thanks to those people who sold customised Experience tops. They helped me keep my bag so I don't take it in and suffer discomfort

Finally thanks to everyone who made it a good and possible time

#EnjoyGodsPresenceDaily

1 Like

Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) by RPirez: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Incandescent:

So you attend Deeper life yet you post very rude & sometimes derogatory comments

You should be ashamed of yourself

Why should he? I'm also a Deeper Life'r and never give a fvck! cool
Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) by kaysmith(f): 5:49am On Dec 23, 2019
He didnt perform but he had his concert yesterday, 22nd December 2019

Watch his performance with former Governor, Crossriver State, Mr Donald Duke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5viz62NgU

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.