Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

“Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. (1966 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2019
“Any Igbo man in the law enforcement agencies fighting against IPOB is a fool”.

You are a police man, a soldier, or in any of the law enforcement agency and you are from the Southeast (precisely an IGBO), and the Federal government of Nigeria through your high command, gave you an order and said.

Go and kill those IPOB members (people agitating for freedom) in a peaceful way.
Because you want to secure your job, your profession and your career, you don’t want to loose your job, you don’t want want to loose your salary. Then, you followed and obeyed the last command.

You laid a siege against the freedom fighters, you brutalised them, you killed them. You killed your own people, your blood, your own clan, You obeyed the order at the detriment of your people’s life. Give your self a befitting name, My self I will call you a big FOOL.

Don’t enrich yourself at the detriment of your own people. Don’t be a hero by killing your family, Those that sent you to kill your own people will turn around to call you a fool, They will use you and dump you they can trust you never.

They can’t trust you because you betrayed your own people, how much more will you betray them? Don’t be fooled, Be your brother’s keeper, Save and protect your people, Don’t kill them for power, money, Or fame.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe!!!

https://naijapolity.com/any-igbo-man-in-the-law-enforcement-agencies-fighting-against-ipob-is-a-fool/?fbclid=IwAR3Xw4m_X_tG5KpZcTxII2_MkcKPPzdKc85C6vbio2LNdxE7M-QlQmB6kqo

4 Likes

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by IduNaOba: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Facts only

6 Likes

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by budaatum: 2:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Is any Muslim man in the law enforcement agencies fighting against boko haram a fool too, or must he be a Fulani or Hausa or Northerner to be a fool?

We should wonder if Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe swore an oath to protect Nigeria or Ipob!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by mrvitalis(m): 2:41am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:
Is any Muslim man in the law enforcement agencies fighting against boko haram a fool too, or must he be a Fulani or Hausa or Northerner to be a fool?

We should wonder if Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe swore an oath to protect Nigeria or Ipob!
Only a fool compares ipob to boko haram or bandits

Have ipob ever challanged the Nigerian government ? ...have they claimed any part of nigeria ? .. a none armed pressure group is who u compare to boko haram

I don't support ipob ...but if bandit could be brought to the table to talk I don't see reason ,Ipoh demand should not be listened to ...all ipob ask is a fundamental human right

17 Likes

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by mumumugu(m): 2:49am On Dec 06, 2019
duty....protect your job first. if they refuse and they are sacked? will senator pay their salary
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by budaatum: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Only a fool compares ipob to boko haram or bandits

Have ipob ever challanged the Nigerian government ? ...have they claimed any part of nigeria ? .. a none armed pressure group is who u compare to boko haram

I don't support ipob ...but if bandit could be brought to the table to talk I don't see reason ,Ipoh demand should not be listened to ...all ipob ask is a fundamental human right
Is their request for Biafra not challenging the Nigerian government, or are you the fool for not knowing ipob objectives? How does it differ from the Islamic caliphate that boko haram want?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by mrvitalis(m): 2:58am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

Is their request for Biafra not challenging the Nigerian government, or are you the fool for not knowing ipob objectives? How does it differ from the Islamic caliphate that boko haram want?
Ipob have never requested to be given Biafra ...they only ask Igbo's n south south be given referendum to decide if they want Nigeria or not ...in a peaceful manner which is within the right of every human on earth

Boko haram wants to over through government forces and enforce Islamic rule on northern Nigeria by force n have taken to arms

Hope your brain is smart enough to know the difference

15 Likes

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by budaatum: 3:09am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Ipob have never requested to be given Biafra ...they only ask Igbo's n south south be given referendum to decide if they want Nigeria or not ...in a peaceful manner which is within the right of every human on earth

Boko haram wants to over through government forces and enforce Islamic rule on northern Nigeria by force n have taken to arms

This just makes the Senator's comments more stupid since he says any Igbo man in a Nigerian law enforcement agency should behave like boko haram. Or did you just decide to miss what he was calling for?

Thankfully, most Igbos are way too smart to listen to him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by IkeOnyia: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Jesus Christ is merciful.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by budaatum: 3:16am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

https://www.africanews.com/2018/01/19/biafra-agitation-nigeria-court-upholds-ipob-terrorist-label/

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by mrvitalis(m): 3:21am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

https://www.africanews.com/2018/01/19/biafra-agitation-nigeria-court-upholds-ipob-terrorist-label/
Lol a group that recognized all over the world but because they are Igbo u label them terrorist ....let boko haram hold meeting in USA , or london or Germany or Australia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by mrvitalis(m): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

This just makes the Senator's comments more stupid since he says any Igbo man in a Nigerian law enforcement agency should behave like boko haram. Or did you just decide to miss what he was calling for?

Thankfully, most Igbos are way too smart to listen to him.
He didnt say don't attack Igbo criminals ...ipob are a harmless group ...why use force to intimidate them ?

Fulani bandits that carry arms and killed thousand what have been done to them ...the same way fulani in uniform protect the arm carring brothers

Igbo's should protect their none arm carrying brothers

What's your problem with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by budaatum: 3:42am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol a group that recognized all over the world but because they are Igbo u label them terrorist ....let boko haram hold meeting in USA , or london or Germany or Australia
I doubt you care, but I have absolutely nothing against Igbos, or Fulanis for that matter. I'm only against fools like Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe who swore to uphold the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who's Senate he gets paid for sitting in but is asking Igbos in Nigeria's law enforcement agencies to protect a tribe instead of Nigerians they get paid to protect. If he had a brain and ideals he would go and be a Senator of Biafra!

For your information, there are countries that recognise boko haram too, albeit under various different names, and they allow them to hold meetings. And you might want to take up the terrorist designation of ipob with the courts in the Federal Republic of Nigeria who designated them terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:43am On Dec 06, 2019
You all should stop sounding like illiterates.
How are laws passed anywhere in the world?
You put pressure on your senators, give them ultimatum and recall them if they don't lobby for referendum.

I don't know when Igbos started to embrace this helpless victim mentality

mrvitalis:

He didnt say don't attack Igbo criminals ...ipob are a harmless group ...why use force to intimidate them ?

Fulani bandits that carry arms and killed thousand what have been done to them ...the same way fulani in uniform protect the arm carring brothers

2 Likes

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by budaatum: 3:45am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Protect from what, dare I ask? Why should Igbos carrying arms on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria be protecting only their brothers when they are paid to protect Nigerians?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 06, 2019
I love you enyinaya abaribe

The only Igbo senator they can't seem to comprehend

He has refused to IDENTIFY by going to bow to sokoto caliphate

The north also warned jona not to touch bokoharam

So if IPOB IS A TERRORIST GROUP AS YOU ALL CLAIM leave IPOB for Igbo president to handle FULL STOP

1 Like

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by nabiz(m): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

the essence of national assymbly is to represent your people that sent you and not to represent Nigeria. You are to take the message from your people to the center so that is what is doing and not leaking an axxx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by YungMillionaire: 6:07am On Dec 06, 2019
IPOB call Nigeria/Nigerians zoo/zoogerians YET everywhere they go in the world they carry Nigerian passport. And they are the first to complain that foreigners don't treat them well because of their Nigerian passport. So tell me you tell the whole world that the passport you are carrying is a zoo passport YET you expect foreigners to treat you with respect? I know that Igbos are not this dumb. So I question the Igboness of this so called IPOB. Perhaps the are Cameroonians. Otherwise how can you explain their monumental stupidity?

1 Like

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by nengibo: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2019
I smell fake news, and I won't be suprised if it's, the headline isn't carried by any major news outlet, is this the new igberetv ?
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by Danzakidakura(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

I doubt you care, but I have absolutely nothing against Igbos, or Fulanis for that matter. I'm only against fools like Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe who swore to uphold the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who's Senate he gets paid for sitting in but is asking Igbos in Nigeria's law enforcement agencies to protect a tribe instead of Nigerians they get paid to protect. If he had a brain and ideals he would go and be a Senator of Biafra!

For your information, there are countries that recognise boko haram too, albeit under various different names, and they allow them to hold meetings. And you might want to take up the terrorist designation of ipob with the courts in the Federal Republic of Nigeria who designated them terrorists.
this one is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by Yujin(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:
IPOB call Nigeria/Nigerians zoo/zoogerians YET everywhere they go in the world they carry Nigerian passport. And they are the first to complain that foreigners don't treat them well because of their Nigerian passport. So tell me you tell the whole world that the passport you are carrying is a zoo passport YET you expect foreigners to treat you with respect? I know that Igbos are not this dumb. So I question the Igboness of this so called IPOB. Perhaps the are Cameroonians. Otherwise how can you explain their monumental stupidity?
Most IPOB members call Nigeria a zoo but I prefer to call her a jungle. My reasons are because in a zoo, you find a careful organization with every animal properly catered for. However, a jungle is a place bereft of organization. It is survival of the fitest and smartest. You can't afford to oversleep or appear weak because it will cause you your life. In a zoo, you can do both and still remain safe because the care takers will invite the vet to check on you. The only disadvantage a zoo has is the regimented schedules and restricted movement. You see that a jungle aptly describes Nigeria.
Now to the passport issue, we can't interact internationally without a passport today because it is the basic form identification for proper documentation all over the world. So, because of this, we still carry the jungles passport while fighting for our fundamental human right. We will only appear foolish if we still brandish the Nigerian passport after our Biafra has been established. Today, lots of Nigerians showcase the passports of other countries beside that of Nigeria. Your message should be directed to them. No one who's proud of his origin will brag with the passport of another country even if he's got it. You see my friend that Nigeria is just existing with no bargaining power save for flexing muscles before tiny countries in West Africa. You gave up Bakassi without a challenge. You're soon going to pay a British firm millions of dollars forcefully for a project that haven't even seen the light of the day. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by Turantula(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

E pain your muslym skull wella, sniper still de market sha! Evil things
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by mrvitalis(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

I dare you to name one country that recognized boko haram
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by lastmessenger: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2019
The message is simple. Don't kill your brothers who are only demanding what is legitimate according to the united nations laws. They don't kill their brothers when they butcher people at night rather they give them land and build cattle colony and ranches for them as a reward for killing people.

1 Like

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by Kpoikpoi: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by Kpoikpoi: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2019
IPOB does not speak for the South South you idiot.We have our own organisations that can speak for us,just speak for South East only okay.
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by lilkech(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Danzakidakura:
this one is a terrorist

Yes he is one of the terrorists apologetics on nairaland. Just imagine the point of view he is projecting just to make the atrocities of boko haram be justified.

Why wouldn’t you term such person a terrorist

https://www.nairaland.com/5280908/fulani-jihadist-nairaland

1 Like

Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by Area4Area: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
IPOB does not speak for the South South you idiot.We have our own organisations that can speak for us,just speak for South East only okay.
IPOB cannot speak for the SE either because nobody appointed or elected those animals to speak for them, let the cowardly IPOB speak for themselves only, peaceful and hardworking Igbos can speak for themselves.
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by gidgiddy: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:

You are not really making any sense. What passport do you want them to carry? Eritreans had to carry Ethiopian passports for years during their independence struggle. Even many years after Eritreans got their independence from Ethiopia, many still carried Ethiopian passport because they had not yet had a well functioning immigration service. Eritreans didn't like carrying Ethiopian passports, but they had no choice.
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by chinwezdasilva: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

No rehab dem dey send this book boys
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by budaatum: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

I dare you to name one country that recognized boko haram
Saudi Arabia. Iran.
Re: “Any Igbo Man In The Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting Against IPOB Is A Fool”. by budaatum: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Turantula:

E pain your muslym skull wella, sniper still de market sha! Evil things
Didn't know you could make my skull muslim.
You sure you sent me the memo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Hits Aso Rock As Gov Bala Who Is In Self-isolation Attends NGF Meeting / Adeyanju :The Governor Of Lagos State Is Tinubu, Sanwo Olu Is Just A Houseboy / Moment Fashola Went On The Tollgate Inspection Alongside SW Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.