Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol (664 Views)

See The Question A Teacher Ask A Student And The Answer He Got (picture) / Funny question a Nigerian asked jumia (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2010
::Is this true that Nigerians can have full conversation with just QUESTIONS? Check this out!!!

Sender: My guy, How far?
Receiver: wetin dey happen?
Sender: why didn't you call me?
Receiver: you buy me credit?
Sender: Anyway where you dey?
Receiver: you wan show?
Sender: for where na?
Receiver: you sabi Tobi place?
Sender: Make we block there?
Receiver: b4 nko abi u sabi another place where we fit block?
Sender: you get pay?
Receiver: wetin you wan take money do?
Sender: we no suppose drink?
Receiver: I be your father?
Naija Naija cheesy
Re: Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol by onstelly(f): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2010
Ya that niaja 4 u
Re: Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol by Woke4all(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2010
That's REALITY101 and Mr cork on the phone. grin
Re: Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol by ndigbo: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2010
@ Poster, the above stated is typically me.
I'm even worse giving to my position in the office as a supervisor!
Re: Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol by ifyalways(f): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2010
rofl
Re: Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2010
Woke4all:

That's REALITY101 and Mr cork on the phone. grin

lol

ndigbo:

@ Poster, the above stated is typically me.
I'm even worse giving to my position in the office as a supervisor!

Then you really need a help lmao
Re: Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol by Dsense(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
Nice 1.
Re: Naija Answer Question With Question: ? A Must Read Lol by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2010
Yeah I guess grin

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Spain For Visiting ,conference ,business, Study ,citizenship / Buyes Of Whell Barrows Needed / At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.