Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

We Have Good Phones But Not Good Money.why?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Have Good Phones But Not Good Money.why?? (601 Views)

Efficient Strategy To Have Good Links / Active Facebook Page With More Than 100k Likes Wanted. Ready To Pay Good Money. / I Am Not Good At Designing, I Don't Think Front End Is Good For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Good Phones But Not Good Money.why?? by Dharmiepearl: 3:24am On Dec 06, 2019
We have good phone but not good money.WHY??
With your cell phone, the one you spent 40K or even more to buy,why not use that same phone to become financially free. Legitimately, their are various opportunities on the internet to talk about. Now, I am introducing and affirming you to an earning platform,their are also many of them all around but this...... Issa banger. CANDYNEWS,yes candy!!! I don't know you might or might not heard about it but I am freely giving this info out. It's just you earn_I earn too, it's not compulsory coz being broke is a choice. All you do is read comments,share ,news and trust me you are building a cash withdrawal atleast 6K at the end of 2weeks. Chat me on Whatsapp to know more or if interested interested 08166370868.
LET EARN TOGETHER!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get The Business Plan Outline 2020, Free Ebook / Website Designing Company In Gurgaon / You Want To Convert Guest Into Customer ?? Read Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.