Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time (5837 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Burna Boy Brings His Mother On Stage At His Show / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by mercyokoro24(f): 4:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Anthony Joshua is known for not allowing his mum come to his fights, however, he seems to have taken a different view to this, as he finally decided to bring his mother, aunties, sister and even girlfriend to his world heavyweight championship bout against Andy Ruiz in Saudi Arabia. T

he fight has been dubbed as the "clash on the dunes" and it has been billed as the biggest boxing match in recent memories.

Checkout some photos of Anthony Joshua's family enjoying themselves in Saudi Arabia ahead of the big fight on Saturday:

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/anthony-joshua-brings-his-mother-to.html

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by mercyokoro24(f): 4:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by fergie1989(f): 4:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Hope he wins sad

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Praizenewstv: 4:56am On Dec 06, 2019
Wow
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by lonelydora: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2019
AJ make sure you don't disgrace them by losing ooo.

You have my support, go and make us proud.
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Blessed3434(m): 5:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Like for Joshua, Share for Ruiz.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by yenereal(m): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Maybe the mom might give him inspiration. If Joshua wins, I will personally believe the previous match was fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Cuppy
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by nifemi25(m): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2019
This cuppy sha wan Bleep Joshua....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by TheFacelessMan: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2019
grin

AJ is definitely going to win. I almost did too...

TheFacelessMan:

I was an underrated Heavyweight back in the 60s

It was my chance at global stardom. I trained like my life depended on it.

I squared up against James "Lights out" Toney. Undisputed champion.

Round 1 started at the Madison Square Garden and Toney set out throwing jabs, hooks left and right.

[img]https://i./IycP.gif[/img]

I bobbed and weaved, dodging his head shots[/b]

He was tiring out quickly. I had absorbed all the body shots.

I started taunting him. I was already leading on all the judges' scorecards. 3 belts on the line!

[img]https:///media/6-03-2019/g1nmTQ.gif[/img]

"Come at me, punk!"

Next thing i know, i saw his right fist coming at 200mph and.....

[img]https://usatthebiglead.files./2013/08/daniel-jacobs-giovanni-lorenzo-face.gif?w=640[/img]

"LIGHTS OUT!!!!"

PS - Even if they had counted to 100, i wouldn't have stood up because i woke in the hospital 3 days later.

Stay tuned for the rematch! grin

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by cassidy1996(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2019
arrangi fight

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Monaco2(m): 6:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Bring those belts back my boi

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by ikorodureporta: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2019
u just won give her high bp
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by 1x2x3: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2019
nifemi25:
This cuppy sha wan Bleep Joshua....

AJ don't do slacked P

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Sabadon(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2019
-what is your name?
-my name is Tucor
-Tucor who?
-Tucorpy dis tone press 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by chiommy123(f): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Hope his mum will withstand all the blows his son will receive that day. Reminds me of the wrestler that comes with his mum and their drama

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by oluwatosink: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2019
chiommy123:
Hope his mum will withstand all the blows his son will receive that day. Reminds me of the wrestler that comes with his mum and their drama
Lol.. Wwe

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by CapitalHYC(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Now that the OP added DJ Cuppy's pic.. Is she now part of the family?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Otutu1(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2019
All these things are distractions

You are no Israel Adesanya
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by LegendaryLover(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Beat that fat boy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by cRobo: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Over confidence

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by milky3(f): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2019
good luck AJ

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by 9jaBloke: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2019
The Ruiz bout is definitely not a walkover. That was Joshua's mistake during the first fixture. This rematch can go either ways but i'm rooting and praying for AJ as always.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Blazebond(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Though it is a title bout,but both fighters suck,this is the sad reality of today's heavyweight boxing,not interested in this fight one bit,let the British and latino supporters info me about the fight when it is finished.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Because he knows he's gonna beat the crap outta Ruiz grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by doggedfighter(f): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2019
AJ is the one publicising everything while Ruiz is just quiet.
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Mizwisdom(f): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Cuppy, is it by force?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Cuppy, is it by force?
She's already dating him. AJ be buying her expensive diamond jewellery. You dont buy jewellery for a platonic friend. Even presented her dad wt a gift on his birthday & filmed it wt excitement. shocked He donated money to her gala & sent his sister to present it (dt was unnecessary). His sister is calling her 'sister' and 'our wife' all over her Instagram page. And his mother is blowing kisses into her face in pictures.

I'm sure the family don't want some expert golddigger to come and steal their sons money away & look down on them.
Cuppy has millions of dollars worth of trustfund in her name already, even wtout inheritance. She's humble, friendly and hardworking. What's not to love?

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by manlawal(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Stevecovey:

She's already dating him. AJ be buying her expensive diamond jewellery. You dont buy jewellery for a platonic friend. wink Even presented her dad wt a gift on his birthday & filmed it wt excitement. shocked He donated money to her gala & sent his sister to present it (dt was unnecessary). His sister is calling her 'sister' and 'our wife' all over her Instagram page. And his mother is blowing kisses into her face in pictures.

I'm sure the family don't want some expert golddigger to come and steal their sons money away & look down on them.
Cuppy has millions of dollars worth of trustfund in her name already, even wtout inheritance. She's humble, friendly and hardworking. What's not to love?
So you mean cuppy is dating another guy apart from me?
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2019
manlawal:

So you mean cuppy is dating another guy apart from me?
lol! Don't worry the rltshp might not last. Cuppy needs to be by herself for a while & deal wt her demons. She's a sanguine, so it's not obvious.
Re: Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time by ManDreamVoyage: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight Finally After Giving Birth (PHOTO) / The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola / BBNaija: Jaruma Empire To Offer Tacha A Billionare Man To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.