Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,427 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

You Are Worth A Lot Tacha” - Kemi Olunloyo Says As She Declares Herself A Titan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Worth A Lot Tacha” - Kemi Olunloyo Says As She Declares Herself A Titan (771 Views)

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Blac Chyna: 'Nigerian Jollof Is So Bomb' - She Declares As She Lands In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Worth A Lot Tacha” - Kemi Olunloyo Says As She Declares Herself A Titan by Praizenewstv: 4:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has penned down lengthy but lovely messages to Instagram sensation cum reality star, Tacha, celebrating her for being who she is and officially declaring herself a TitTacha.Recall the duo have been beefing for as long as we can remember.

However in recently, Kemi shared her admiration for Tacha, likening her to her younger self. She took to her social media page to make these known with a short video clip, saying she will be a fan of Tacha from afar.

Her message reads;

PART ONE

AN OPEN LETTER TO NATACHA AKIDE OF #BBNaija

Today I celebrate you #tacha @symply_tacha. I realize you BLOCKED me recently as you may be upset at my social critic write ups. The future is bright. You are a reflection of me. Thank you for being YOURSELF. God used you to wake up every young girl who could not speak before. The assertiveness of many females came out due to your emergence. You caught everyone’s attention on #BBNaija2019. Remember what @funkejenifaakindele said, use it for the good of mankind. A friend at Vanguard newspapers called me yesterday telling me you are an orphan plus my advise on dressing for endorsements was vital because of future ones. Don’t sell yourself cheap. You are worth a lot Tacha. Having immediate family members pass away when you were so young hurts. My brother died 20 years ago December 23rd 1999 after a drunk driver hit all 5 pedestrians at a traffic light in the UK. When I posted under your Ciroc advert, people attacked me saying “your evil probably killed your brother” just because I suggested you should post the words “Drink Responsibly”. Your fans hurt me greatly. Drunk driving is a big holiday and daily problem. Every Christmas is never the same without 17yo #OyelekeOlunloyo who would have been 34yo now. We miss him. Pls explore his name hashtag. You and @official_mercyeke are temporary Ambassadors for Ciroc be it a paid partnership or not. Mercy took my Advice and wrote hers and you did too later. She also reached out to me to thank me. I celebrate you both. I am now a #TachaTitan Mercenary and Marian all this 2019. Young people empowerment is all I do here. My children have more power that came to them simply because I grew up in America and they born there. They have more opportunities. I strive to do that here for my Nigerian youth especially young women. Joyfully but Sadly my friend told me that my brother Oyeleke actually died on your 4th birthday. This year December 23rd will no longer be a day of sorrow for me. I did a podcast for you next. Happy birthday in advance Tacha

In another post, the controversial journalist dropped a video with a lengthy caption. Read below:

PART TWO Why I became a #TachaTitan by @kemiolunloyo

UPDATE 11:10am @vanguardnews Fans say her DAD IS ALIVE SO SHE’s NOT an orphan. May he live long.

Today I celebrate you #tacha @symply_tacha. I realize you BLOCKED me recently as you may be upset at my social critic write ups. The future is bright. You are a reflection of me. Thank you for being YOURSELF. God used you to wake up every young girl who could not speak before. The assertiveness of many females came out due to your emergence. You caught everyone’s attention on #BBNaija2019. Remember what @funkejenifaakindele said, use it for the good of mankind. A friend at Vanguard newspapers called me yesterday telling me you are an orphan plus my advise on dressing for endorsements was vital because of future ones. Don’t sell yourself cheap. You are worth a lot Tacha. Having immediate family members pass away when you were so young hurts. My brother died 20 years ago December 23rd 1999 after a drunk driver hit all 5 pedestrians at a traffic light in the UK. When I posted under your Ciroc advert, people attacked me saying “your evil probably killed your brother” just because I suggested you should post the words “Drink Responsibly”. Your fans hurt me greatly. Drunk driving is a big holiday and daily problem. Every Christmas is never the same without 17yo #OyelekeOlunloyo who would have been 34yo now. We miss him. Pls explore his name hashtag. You and @official_mercyeke are temporary Ambassadors for Ciroc be it a paid partnership or not. Mercy took my Advice and wrote hers and you did too later. She also reached out to me to thank me. I celebrate you both. I am now a #TachaTitan Mercenary and Marian all this 2019. Young people empowerment is all I do here. My children have more power that came to them simply because I grew up in America and they born there. They have more opportunities. I strive to do that here for my Nigerian youth especially young women. Joyfully but Sadly my friend told me that my brother Oyeleke actually died on your 4th birthday. This year December 23rd will no longer be a day of sorrow for me. I did a podcast for you. Happy birthday in advance Tacha

Watch Video below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/you-are-worth-a-lot-tacha-kemi-olunloyo-says-as-she-declares-herself-a-titan/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: You Are Worth A Lot Tacha” - Kemi Olunloyo Says As She Declares Herself A Titan by Praizenewstv: 4:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Hmm she wrote ;

Watch Video HERE

Re: You Are Worth A Lot Tacha” - Kemi Olunloyo Says As She Declares Herself A Titan by Psimagestudio: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2019
wink anty kem

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Incredible Wealth After Beating Andy Ruiz To Reclaim Heavyweigh / Shocking! Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Corpse / Woman Offers Seven Million Naira As Ransom For Missing Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.