Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,656 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says (2448 Views)

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by correctkidabc(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2019
The photo shared showed the father and daughter inside his private jet. Davido was spotted holding his daughter, who sat on his laps.

The proud father of three uploaded a photo with his daughter, Imade in all smile, saying; “Landed just in time to drive my baby to school”

Source:https://correctkid.com/landed-just-in-time-to-drive-my-baby-to-school-davido-says-as-he-shares-adorable-photo-with-his-daughter-imade/
Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by Iambabaman(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Great
Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by Blakjewelry(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2019
naturally i am is fan but the way he handle his family issue made me love and respect him

7 Likes

Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by Onyi22(f): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2019
Davido is a good father, Wizkid should learn from him

1 Like

Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by Wealthierboy(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Na only this girl this guy born Self? I heard they are two but na only one name I Dey hear pas, abi the other one na bonus?
Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Davido is a good father, Wizkid should learn from him

Go teach am now, dumb comparison.

Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by Homeboiy: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Ok my account has increased after seeing this post
Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by Bewiseedet(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Proud fada wer get money.
Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by doggedfighter(f): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Nice , very nice
Re: ”landed Just In Time To Drive My Baby To School” — Davido Says by Opayguyy(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2019
See my signature if you're interested in becoming an Opay agent, access loans etc

(1) (Reply)

#covid19: Baboon Seen Washing Hands After Watching Owners (photos) / Now See What Stay At Home Has Cause, Somebody Father O / My Wife Gave Me An Address That Led To A Toilet, The First Time We Met – Rotimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.