Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (40010 Views)

Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Roozzaay(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Someone should be please tell that guy-man to come to Nigeria, I wantu see something grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by gprincead(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
maximunimpact:
I think there's an inherent problem within a people with poor sense of reasoning, everything to them is always us vs them, we against the world, etc.

Someone on Facebook, an acclaimed law graduate was advocating to excuse Allen Onyema (air peace owner) from any investigation simply because he is a successful Igbo business man, that Igbo's should learn to protect their own just like Yorubers protect Tinubu.

This explains why money makes everything right in that part of the world, it doesn't matter if the rich man sell out his entire villagers, doesn't matter if you do drugs or steal public funds, just get the money (Ego mbute)

Nnamdi KANU speaks for majority of Igbo youths and his views represents their thoughts.

Before you talk trash about any side, tell me what your side has done to the likes of Tinubu, Aregbe etc. Also tell me how many parents from your region that has exposed the internet fraudstars that litters your cities and villages.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Oduclemz: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
edoairways:
When will they jail some former governors who are still in APC?

The same number of years it took to jail Kalu. Begin to count. Yeye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Butoneday2(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Facidio:
I guess Kanu is now taking weed
You are a bombastic elements. Useless ass.hole.by saying dat bull.shit. Nkakwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by RexTramadol1: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
What I don't get is...... was he just arrested without cause?

Someone stole billions and you are angry that he was jailed

Stealing of money is not a tribal stuff

And the punishment should never be tribe related
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by uvie66: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
maximunimpact:
I think there's an inherent problem within a people with poor sense of reasoning, everything to them is always us vs them, we against the world, etc.

Someone on Facebook, an acclaimed law graduate was advocating to excuse Allen Onyema (air peace owner) from any investigation simply because he is a successful Igbo business man, that Igbo's should learn to protect their own just like Yorubers protect Tinubu.

This explains why money makes everything right in that part of the world, it doesn't matter if the rich man sell out his entire villagers, doesn't matter if you do drugs or steal public funds, just get the money (Ego mbute)

Nnamdi KANU speaks for majority of Igbo youths and his views represents their thoughts.
I concur, money is their God
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by uvie66: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Butoneday2:
You are a bombastic elements. Useless ass.hole.by saying dat bull.shit. Nkakwu
I concur Nnamadi KANU should see a shrink.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Facidio post=84667744]I guess Kanu is now taking weed[/quote if you can be half of what my able leader is then ur life wound have been better]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Roozzaay:
Someone should be please tell that guy-man to come to Nigeria, I wantu see something grin grin grin
poor people will always say rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
RexTramadol1:
What I don't get is...... was he just arrested without cause?

Someone stole billions and you are angry that he was jailed

Stealing of money is not a tribal stuff

And the punishment should never be tribe related
what about obj tinubu ,ibb and the dead buahri?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by higgs: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shame on both of them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by RexTramadol1: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
azimo:
what about obj tinubu ,ibb and the dead buahri?

For all I care, so far they are corrupt, they should be jailed too

Ion care whoever it is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Omengboji: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks to our judiciary for taking 12 years to pass a judgement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Facidio:
I guess Kanu is now taking weed
You are stupid to have spewed that,shut Ur trap if U ve got nothing to say
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
maximunimpact:

So your tribe never commit offense Abi? Or U are so daft n shallow minded as U haven't noticed gross ethocentrism in banks, oil firms, corporate world generally, in Ur clouded reasoning is there any one Nigeria? Ofcourse not. Even here in naira land, there's no brotherly love or unity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by richie240: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
sapele914:
It is true, Orji Kalu is a top member of the opposition party, it is because he is in PDP he was convicted, if he was in the ruling party APC, his sins would have been forgiven?
#zarkarzm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by richie240: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
permit:
all they're crying for is equal justice. Do to the north and west exactly the same thing as you doing to the east, is that too much to ask for?? Tinibu, Ganduje and their kinds
How I wish ur progenitors practiced d bolded in the one-sided bloody coup of Jan 1966, perhaps we won't be here discussing ds shiii.
#Hypocrites

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by DrUche3(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
omenka:
See the words coming out the dirty big mouth of a so called leader of Ndigbo. What a pity.

Kanu, be informed. These same people you deride it was whose son your pigs and idiots wanted to kill themselves over some months back. Ever heard about atiku?

What a repugnant hateful idiot leading idiots.
Mr. Reasonable, take a look at your last statement angry
Typical case of kettle calling pot black!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by zomby(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
For Kalu to open his mouth to defend a thief...….NO RSPECT FOR KANU!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Eastlink(m): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2019
omenka:
Gidigidi, aka, like I CORRECTLY PREDICTED yesterday, your god Kanu will try to exploit this by whipping up ethnic sentiments against the FG. Je is already doing that. I told you that incorrigible thief and a punk is too predictable.

Now, after all the chestbeating and insults yesterday, I told you after Cownu says otherwise, you will make a u-turn from all you said against Kalu. That is because you and all others who call themselves ipods DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELVES. You yap and let Cownu do your thinking for you.

It is a disgrace what you people have turned an entire tribe into.

Spits.
This is the first time I'm agreeing with you. Kanu has really cast a spell on IPOB members. May God open their eyes before it becomes too late.

Passing shot: May God also open the eyes of Tinubu's boys to be delivered from Sai Barbarism.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by gowaga68: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2019
You also forgot to mention Rev.Jolly Nyame of Taraba State (APC).

Iamgrey5:
Same thing happened to the fomer governor of Platuea state in APC Joshua Dariye

But I guess his people didn't see it at a grand master plan of the Fulani people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by VanSARS: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's ill- advised conviction over alleged fraud and money laundering as politically motivated.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Kanu in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Thursday said he warned Sen. Kalu that the northerners do not love the Igbos.

He said this is because of the pathological hatred Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because their industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity.

He, however, described Kalu as one who is committed to one Nigeria.

The statement reads,

"I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist."

"I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen."

"Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?"

http://igberetvnews.com/1178827/just-orji-kalus-conviction-politically-motivated-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Facidio: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
goldony:

You are stupid to have spewed that,shut Ur trap if U ve got nothing to say

The fact that he's ur leader doesn't make him support what is bad. And if u support him wen u know he's wrong in this particular case then u have started smoking weed mixed with dried shit too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by OyinO: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2019
OUK was corrupt, and he was jailed for public fund embezzlement. ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS MUST BE JAILED. That's the LAW. Stop seeing it as political or ethnic undertone you dumb Zombie masses. You should only advocate that the same thing be done to every other past polythiefcians whether they are from Northeast, Northnorth, Southsouth, Southeast, Northwest, Westwest, Southwest, Southwestsouth, Centre, Left, Right, Up and Down. Kanu should not use the rule of law to promote his failed IPOB campaign.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nowenuse: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Same thing happened to the fomer governor of Platuea state in APC Joshua Dariye

But I guess his people didn't see it at a grand master plan of the Fulani people.

I saw it that way.
My people are naturally very passive and docile unless if pushed extremely hard.
I guess this is why the core-north has been taking us for a ride.
It will change very soon.
We will soon start becoming very vociferous and aggressive like the Igbos.
Orthodox christianity really damaged and weakened our people so much.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Salvador1: 5:20pm On May 08, 2020
He is not far from the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by zaeembutt: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2021
very nice post please visit https://onlinemahjong247.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Shot Dead During #EndSARS Protest In Awka, Buried Today (Photos) / Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi / Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.