Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (40007 Views)

Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2019
JUST IN!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's ill- advised conviction over alleged fraud and money laundering as politically motivated.

Kanu in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Thursday said he warned Sen. Kalu that the northerners do not love the Igbos.

He said this is because of the pathological hatred Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because their industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity.

He, however, described Kalu as one who is committed to one Nigeria.

The statement reads,

"I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist."

"I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen."

"Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?"

http://igberetvnews.com/1178827/just-orji-kalus-conviction-politically-motivated-nnamdi-kanu/

28 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by jlinkd78(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kalu is highly cerebral and has once again displayed indeed that wisdom is profitable to direct. He is truly a scholar of contemporary history and is one man his trajectory has been consistent. While all were expecting him to be happy with d humiliation of OUK by d Fulanis having previously warned him of d inevitable end, he has once again disappointed them. He also disappointed d 'masturbating masturbaters " when d Air Peace Allen Onyema indictment came up. He holds no grudges against his foes and can boast of having forewarned them. Orji Uzor Kanu denigrated his own people to be a RUGA slave but las las his greatest fear which is confinement behind d bars has come calling. I gave up on OUK when during d RUGA controversy he came up in a national television to hype himself how he introduced RUGA in Abia State during his tenure as Abia governor. Aboki no dey forgive. One ruled out of 2023 permutations. It's all about political expediency

211 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Facidio: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2019
I guess Kanu is now taking weed

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Homeboiy: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2019
undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by maximunimpact(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2019
I think there's an inherent problem within a people with poor sense of reasoning, everything to them is always us vs them, we against the world, etc.

Someone on Facebook, an acclaimed law graduate was advocating to excuse Allen Onyema (air peace owner) from any investigation simply because he is a successful Igbo business man, that Igbo's should learn to protect their own just like Yorubers protect Tinubu.

This explains why money makes everything right in that part of the world, it doesn't matter if the rich man sell out his entire villagers, doesn't matter if you do drugs or steal public funds, just get the money (Ego mbute)

Nnamdi KANU speaks for majority of Igbo youths and his views represents their thoughts.

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Story...
They should have extended kalu imprisonment to 130 years.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by hisgrace090: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Yes it has a political undertone, if you know you know.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by helinues: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Another useless and reckless talk from Kanu

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by zakim(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Run away soldier

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by fnep2smooth(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Apc don use this kalu judgement shine.... They now have the lever to say they are fighting corruption.. imagine 12 years fighting corruption politicians.. who say money no good. He bought alot of time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by edoairways: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2019
When will they jail some former governors who are still in APC?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by omenka(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Gidigidi, aka, like I CORRECTLY PREDICTED yesterday, your god Kanu will try to exploit this by whipping up ethnic sentiments against the FG. Je is already doing that. I told you that incorrigible thief and a punk is too predictable.

Now, after all the chestbeating and insults yesterday, I told you after Cownu says otherwise, you will make a u-turn from all you said against Kalu. That is because you and all others who call themselves ipods DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELVES. You yap and let Cownu do your thinking for you.

It is a disgrace what you people have turned an entire tribe into.

Spits.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Kpoikpoi: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's ill- advised conviction over alleged fraud and money laundering as politically motivated.

Kanu in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Thursday said he warned Sen. Kalu that the northerners do not love the Igbos.

He said this is because of the pathological hatred Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because their industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity.

He, however, described Kalu as one who is committed to one Nigeria.

The statement reads,

"I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist."

"I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen."

"Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?"

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/1178827/just-orji-kalus-conviction-politically-motivated-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Kpoikpoi: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
So says the Okoro terrorist.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by omenka(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2019
See the words coming out the dirty big mouth of a so called leader of Ndigbo. What a pity.

Kanu, be informed. These same people you deride it was whose son your pigs and idiots wanted to kill themselves over some months back. Ever heard about atiku?

What a repugnant hateful idiot leading idiots.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by zikter(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Story...

They should have extended kalu imprisonment to 130 years.
The prison term is actually a combined 133yrs on the different counts with the highest being 12yrs. He will stay in prison for only 12yrs because the sentences will run concurrently or whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Rekhina(f): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2019
AgamaLizard1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
shatap you that turned your ex fiance into a punching bag even though she was tolerating your impotency

Better cure yourself you'll be 41 next year FFS

Rekhina come and see the impotent omenka
my dear my God will reward u , this suits him 500% sweet harvey grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by unbitchable(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2019
omenka:
Gidigidi, aka, like I CORRECTLY PREDICTED yesterday, your god Kanu will try to exploit this by whipping up ethnic sentiments against the FG. Je is already doing that. I told you that incorrigible thief and a punk is too predictable.

Now, after all the chestbeating and insults yesterday, I told you after Cownu says otherwise, you will make a u-turn from all you said against Kalu. That is because you and all others who call themselves ipods DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELVES. You yap and let Cownu do your thinking for you.

It is a disgrace what you people have turned an entire tribe into.

Spits.
They are a very predictable pile of dung. They are happy Orji Kalu was jailed not because he was found to be guilty but because he is a caliphate slave who is working against the interests of Ndigbo. The new conspiracy theory is that any ibo man with 2023 presidential ambition will be thrown in jail. Something must have messed up their brains

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by zikter(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2019
This trial is even older than IPOB. if our justice system was to be swift, it should have been concluded since. KANU should swerve

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Iamgrey5(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Same thing happened to the fomer governor of Platuea state in APC Joshua Dariye

But I guess his people didn't see it at a grand master plan of the Fulani people.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by waledeji(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2019
[s][/s]
AgamaLizard1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
shatap you that turned your ex fiance into a punching bag even though she was tolerating your impotency

[s][/s] Shut up, stop blackmailing people here. I said it, you are far worse than people you are canceling their comments, you are a bloody hypocrite and tribalist as well.... No one take you serious anymore cheesy wink wink wink

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by johnmartus(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Evidence that kids and brainless people control nairaland.
AgamaLizard1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by unbitchable(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2019
If you want to be eternally stupid, follow Nnamdi kanu.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Rekhina(f): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2019
AgamaLizard1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

Less I forget , I beg u with d name of Allah make kpoi.kpoi
ur sole priority ..he can cos genocide on the Lord's chosens grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by BlowYourMind: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Why did orji kalu get himself dirty, why have skeleton inside your cupboard?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Eteka1(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2019
This is purely a judicial matter. Kalu will be acquitted at the appeal.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by unbitchable(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Same thing happened to the fomer governor of Platuea state in APC Joshua Dariye

But I guess his people didn't see it at a grand master plan of the Fulani people.
They want to stop ibo presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.