Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Messi Gets More As He Bags His Sixth Ballon D'or Crown | Jomotv - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Gets More As He Bags His Sixth Ballon D'or Crown | Jomotv (330 Views)

Messi Set To Receive His Sixth European Golden Shoe On October 16 / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Messi Gets Into Troubles At Barcelona After Posing With Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Gets More As He Bags His Sixth Ballon D'or Crown | Jomotv by Goziesblog(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2019

Beside the great win there seems to be something fishing in ronaldo's mind
as his sister has not only come out with an attack on Van dijk

“It was an amazing year, but there’s a couple of players like that who are a bit unnatural,” said Van Dijk, of Messi and Ronaldo. “So you need to respect greatness as well. I was close, but there was just someone a little bit better.

“I’m very proud of what I achieved last year with Liverpool and Holland, and hopefully we can do that again this year. But that will be tough with those guys around here still.”

Read full story click here: https://www.jomotv.com/lionel-messi-crowned-2019-ballon-dor-winner-beats-virgil-van-dijk-and-cristiano-ronaldo-videos-and-photos/

Cc lalasticlala
cc:MissyB3,
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Messi Gets More As He Bags His Sixth Ballon D'or Crown | Jomotv by Niflheim(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
I was attending a rock concert, when I saw Johnny Cash, and I asked him what he thinks about Cristiano fans who are claiming that ororo was robbed of an Award that was eventually won by Messi!!!

This was Johnny Cash's reaction to the Cristiano fans in Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

Today's UEFA Europa League Predictions / Meet Victoria Conteh, First Female To Coach A Sierra Leone’s Club / David Beckham's New Franchise Club, Inter Miami Appoint Diego Alonso As Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.