Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Advice To Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Joe Igbokwe (702 Views)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by nabiz(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Bro Joe pls amend with your people(the igbos) I advice you because I care. Even if you don't believe in Igbo, pls stay neutral from any issues that concern Igbo. Money, fame is nothing without a home. Make peace with your brother for the sake of your children. They people you have chosen as a friend today will come after you if not today, may be tomorrow and no one will speak for you. Do not allow yourself to be used against your brothers. No one that claims to love you will ever love you more than your family. Learn from Nigeria history.

You are playing politics be careful, watch your back and do not commit offence that will be used against you when the time comes. This is my usless advice

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by makdcash(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Well said bro,family is everything.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by Davash222(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2019
Joe Yorubakwe is not Igbo!!!
His mum was impregnated by Olaniyi back then in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by nabiz(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Davash222:
He's mum was impregnated by Olaniyi back then in Lagos State.
Don't insult the man rather council him because he is been misguided
Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by Davash222(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2019
nabiz:

So, stating the obvious is now insult? Do background check on your 'MVP'.
Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2019
nabiz:

If only you knw what Olaniyi mean in Igbo language .

Joe Igbokwe is been regarded as an outcaste in the whole of south east .
We don't want to have anything to do him anymore, Yeriba people can keep him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by technicallyrich(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Joe igbokwe has been yorubanized. And they gave him the gutterman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by hisgrace090: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2019
nabiz:
Bro Joe pls amend with your people(the igbos) I advice you because I care. Even if you don't believe in Igbo, pls stay neutral from any issues that concern Igbo. Money, fame is nothing without a home. Make peace with your brother for the sake of your children. They people you have chosen as a friend today will come after you if not today, may be tomorrow and no one will speak for you. Do not allow yourself to be used against your brothers. No one that claims to love you will ever love you more than your family. Learn from Nigeria history.

You are playing politics be careful, watch your back and do not commit offence that will be used against you when the time comes. This is my usless advice

Are you saying that any Igbo man that fail to show hatrade to buhari will be singled out for punishment in Igbo land?

If hatrade card can't deliver you why can't you try love?

I'fe onye ji tuoru mmadu ka aga eji tuoru ya, aka onye wetalu ka eji oso ya.
Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by Amatarasha(f): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Yorubakwe Joe

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by Prompto: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2019
I no to fit laf
Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by nabiz(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2019
hisgrace090:

Are you saying that any Igbo man that fail to show hatrade to buhari will be singled out for punishment in Igbo land?

If hatrade card can't deliver you why can't you try love?

I'fe onye ji tuoru mmadu ka aga eji tuoru ya, aka onye wetalu ka eji oso ya.
no I am saying you love Buhari and still love your people. Onyeama love buhari and still love his people. Ogbonnaya only, soludo and other love buhari and still love their people

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by hisgrace090: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2019
nabiz:
no I am saying you love Buhari and still love your people. Onyeama love buhari and still love his people

Joe igbokwe did not hate his people but hate the way they hate anything buhari.

Its a personal opinion and can't be attributed to quest for money, freedom of choice still exist.
Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2019
shocked
Davash222:
He's mum was impregnated by Olaniyi back then in Lagos State.

Na wa to you, Bros.
Re: My Advice To Joe Igbokwe by gidgiddy: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2019
There is nobody called Joe Igbokwe, his name is Joe Yorubakwe

(1) (Reply)

Iran: US Military Says 11 Troops Injured & Flown Out Of Iraq For Medical Checks / Primary School Pupils With Placards, Protest Against Insurgency In Nigeria. PICX / Gov Udom Emmanuel’s Father's Burial , Feb 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.