Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods (1163 Views)

Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by Donlami(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgqMWtpPD1w
Recall that With heavy security officials on ground, CardiB makes way to her hotel room covering her Nose. undecided
By this morning as early as 7, she posted on IG asking for our very own Jollof rice and Native soups. cool
She said she heard our Jollof is the best grin

Re: Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by soccer1: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2019
She ain’t seen anything grin
Re: Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by Taguchi: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Icardi

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Well they should give her eba and eguisi soup or ogbonor soup and she must eat it with her hands, what is Jollof rice?

Jollof rice is not a good representation of Nigeria food.

If it's not Eba or fufu, then it's not Nigerian.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by Donlami(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2019
grin U sabi movie
HolyCaligula:
Well they should give her eba and eguisi soup or ogbonor soup and she must eat it with her hands, what is Jollof rice?

Jollof rice is not a good representation of Nigeria food.

If it's not Eba or fufu, then it's not Nigerian.

Re: Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by laughitall(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Hey babyy ... eat pouded yam and egusi

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Donlami:
grin U sabi movie
grin i greet you my fellow blinder.

Re: Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by Donlami(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2019
On behalf of the peaky fucking blinders, we offer you one bottle of Big stout
HolyCaligula:
grin i greet you my fellow blinder.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Says She Wants To Eat Jollof Rice And Other Native Foods by Davash222(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2019
They should serve her Amala first with Ewedu.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar In Grandpa Duties (photos) / Fans Mobbed Naira Marley Back Stage At Teni's Concert / I Caught My Brother Making Out With My Mother In Bed. - Justina Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.