Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Son On His 4th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Son On His 4th Birthday (1057 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Son On His 4th Birthday by brownnikky16(f): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2019
He's regularly pictured with a wide smile on his face. And according to Kim Kardashian, Saint West's disposition is naturally sunny, with the reality star paying tribute to her oldest son as he turned four on Thursday.

'I have no words to describe how much I love your smile and those curls of yours Saint! You bring so much joy into my soul,' wrote the proud mother.

She continued: 'You are so kind, loving and just so thoughtful and sweet! I am so happy today if your 4th birthday and We get to celebrate how much you’ve grown! Happy birthday my sweet sweet Sainty.'

And the doting 39-year-old added: 'When I say to him "my sweet sweet Sainty", he says back to me "my sweet sweet sweet sweet Momma, the best momma in the world and the only momma I ever want!" HOW CAN YOU NOT MELT AT HIS SWEETNESS?'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5sjKO1ALZZ/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/kim-kardashian-celebrates-her-son-on.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Son On His 4th Birthday by brownnikky16(f): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Son On His 4th Birthday by Davash222(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2019
These are the words Nigerian girlfriends used on their boyfriends.

We're still far behind these people.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Grabs The Mic And Rhymes At His Fight's After Party / Net Worth Of Davido 2019/2020 / Dead Body Of Newborn Baby Found In A Trash Dump In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.