Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

UTME Begins In 2 Months - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME Begins In 2 Months (351 Views)

Imo Leads With 92,890 Candidates, As 2018 UTME Begins / JAMB 2018- Simple Guides As UTME Begins On Friday / JAMB Bans Pens, Wrist Watches At UTME; Begins Sale of Forms This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UTME Begins In 2 Months by b4billgate: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2019
UTME begins in 2 months

Believe it or not, you have a little shy of 3 months to begin the 2020 JAMB UTME exam. I’m not referring to the registration here, we’re referring to the actual exam.

If you’ve not started your preparation for the exam by now, then you are currently misguided. You don’t have to wait until the announcement is made before you begin taking steps that will enable you to score high and succeed in the coming exam.

Registration will kick off anytime from now. Once registration begins, you will have approximately 2 months to register, after which the exam kicks off immediately. There’s no time to waste.

In this post, I have provided you with all the tools you require to succeed in the forth coming UTME. It’s now left to you to start using them now, or simply keep procrastinating. We suggest you get them now and start. Here are some of the things you need to do right now;
Read more....... https://ijmbonline.com.ng/utme-exam-is-3-months-time/

(1) (Reply)

BOU BA/BSS Result 2020 Bou.edu.bd – Bangladesh Open University / Top Influential AI Skills To Target In 2020 / How I Wish I Knew About Ats When I Was In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.