Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Need Your Advice About My Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Need Your Advice About My Hair (1196 Views)

A New Look: Wanna Cut My Hair / How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey / My Hair Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice About My Hair by naijababe2(f): 3:01pm On May 25, 2007
HI NAIRALANDER, I GOT A PROBLEM . I WANNA CHANGE MY HAIR. I HAVE A NON-VIRGIN HAIR ( I.E APPLIED RELAXERS), SO I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE NORMAL AFRO AFRICAN HAIR, WHAT CAN I DO? I GOT A LONG HAIR AND I DON'T WANT TO CUT IT
PLS DO YOU HAVR ANY SUGGESTIONS, OR ARE THERRE ANY HAIR PRODUCTS THAT CAHNGES NON-VIRGIN HAIR TO VIRGIN HAIR, WITHOUT CUTTING IT?

LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON,
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by exotique(f): 4:18pm On May 25, 2007
Just soak it inside hot water for 3 days.
It's really gonna work. grin
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by chumakk: 6:07pm On May 25, 2007
[s]Just soak it inside hot water for 3 days.
It's really going to work[/s]
@ exotiqe
u must be very funny grin grin grin
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by omogenaija(f): 8:52pm On May 25, 2007
hmm i wish i knew exactly how to do that lipsrsealed
but i can this if u want afro type hair just buy the afro human hair weave smiley i hope this helps
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by omoge(f): 10:40pm On May 25, 2007
i think you should do weaves. like they sow weaves to your hair. do this for some months just to enable your hair to grow underneath then you cut the perming off, it's a starter.

you know, you have to cut your permed hair to have a normal african hair.
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by ikamefa(f): 4:31am On May 26, 2007
aint no 2 ways about it , you need to stop applying relaxers to your hair

if you love ur hair that much and you don't wanna cut

you should start braiding it or fix the sow in weaves over a long period of time

to allow your our natural hair to grow out

Beware: the permed part of your hair may start to fall off ,hence the need to eventually cut the permed part! cheesy
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by naijababe2(f): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
"exotique" that was quite funny,i guess you must be talking from exprience. Try to soak yours in H2S04. Then u will know wats up!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by naijababe2(f): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
thanks u guys, i will try weaving it without apply relaxers,, ikamefa , omoge and omoge naija, BIG UPS TO YOU. STAY TIGHT.
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by Banderas(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2007
Try dreadlocks baby, locs rule!!!
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by denony(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2007
cut your hair, wait for sometime the virgin hair will grow.
Re: Need Your Advice About My Hair by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 22, 2007
pdont just cut it, skin it so it can revirginise grin

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Kubwa 2008 / Why Don't More Naija Babes Sport AFRO / “beauty Pageants Should Be Banned In Nigeria”- Etcetera Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.