Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Who Can Teach Me Digital Marketing Fast - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Can Teach Me Digital Marketing Fast (459 Views)

What Skills Can You Teach Me / Please Who Can Teach Me Amazon Kdp / I Need Someone Who Can Teach Excel/powerpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me Digital Marketing Fast by Authenticbiz(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Hello NLers,

I want to be able to help website owners get enough and quality traffic to their website. I just believe digital marketing will handle that. I need a guide.

i want to learn digital marketing asap. I need a sincere expert who can teach me and guide me on that. Offcourse i will pay but not too exhorbitant o o. I reside in nasarawa state

Any NLer who can teach me well in a space few weeks or days should reach me on zero 8 zero, three 9, three zero, one five, four six via whatsapp.

Thanks
Re: Who Can Teach Me Digital Marketing Fast by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Authenticbiz:
Hello NLers,

I want to be able to help website owners get enough and quality traffic to their website. I just believe digital marketing will handle that. I need a guide.

i want to learn digital marketing asap. I need a sincere expert who can teach me and guide me on that. Offcourse i will pay but not too exhorbitant o o. I reside in nasarawa state

Any NLer who can teach me well in a space few weeks or days should reach me on zero 8 zero, three 9, three zero, one five, four six via whatsapp.

Thanks

Search for digital marketing courses on udemy
Re: Who Can Teach Me Digital Marketing Fast by ttaiwo09: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Go to www.udemynaija.com the site is simple to navigate.
2, once it opens up you will see the latest courses on the homepage. Open any if you are interested in it.
3, on the navigation menu hover your mouse on categories menu, it will drop select a category that the course you are looking for falls under. All the courses related to that category will display.
4, you can also use the search bar and search a keyword related to the course.
5, finally when you have found a course click on the title the details will appear including the link.
6, you will see a redeem coupon button or link, click on it. It will take you to udemy website adding the course to your cart with a 0 fee.

Finally subscribe to the website newsletter to receive daily updates when a new course is uploaded.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me Digital Marketing Fast by Authenticbiz(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Thanks so much sir

(1) (Reply)

Learn Microsoft Excel To Get That Job / Be A Certified Rigger In 2weeks / Take A Look At The Office Uniform The Best Companies Wear by Just Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.