Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why Is It That Juju Need No Faith To Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Juju Need No Faith To Work (304 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Juju Need No Faith To Work by rolly44: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2019
We christains, we believe that when we pray, for our prayers to work we need to back it up with faith, but in africa religion litle or no faith is needed for an instruction to work, maybe that is why people are of the opinion that juju works sharp sharp. why is it so.
Re: Why Is It That Juju Need No Faith To Work by Davash222(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2019
rolly44:
We christains, we believe that when we pray, for our prayers to work we need to back it up with faith, but in africa religion litle or no faith is needed for an instruction to work, maybe that is why people are of the opinion that juju works sharp sharp. why is it so.
The incantation before applying the juju is their own faith.
Re: Why Is It That Juju Need No Faith To Work by Nukilia: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2019
Those you described as Christians are not, they are just church goers grin
Re: Why Is It That Juju Need No Faith To Work by cassidy1996(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2019
juju dey fail oh!

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: ASUU Develops Own Software, UTAS, To Curb Corruption In Universities / Should I Give To My Pastor Or Just To The Poor Only ? / Prophet I.o Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.