Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo (3855 Views)

Peter Obi Bow As He Greets The Emir Of Kano - Photo / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Smiles While He Greets Muhammadu Buhari-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2019
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by Donaldoni: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Oga na master... smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by JosEast(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Sign of respect for the man of God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by bastardmod: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2019
You are so jobless

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Donaldoni:
Oga na master... smiley

You sound so patriotic

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by gidgiddy: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2019
What do you mean he bowed? Dont you see that Osibanjo is sitting down and Obi had to stoop to shake him?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by Donaldoni: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

You sound so patriotic

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2019
JosEast:
Sign of respect for the man of God

Yes

Osinbajo is greeting one of his subjects

Obi has moved on

The wailing wailers are still busy wailing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by iokpebholo: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Just showing respect to someone in authority.But OP y are u so jobless?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by Kapilta(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Sarki, the useless buhari asslicker. God bless omoluabi PYO.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
What do you mean he bowed? Dont you see that Osibanjo is sitting down and Obi had to stoop to shake him?
Before nko ?

You want osinbajo to stand up and greet him

Osinbajo is Obi senior in all ramifications

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

You sound so patriotic

Everything na patriotic for this one side

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2019
virgoquin:

Everything na patriotic for this one side

I love patriots

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
Your stupidity is second to none

Bowing to him because he's God ?

Someone that has no political relevance

A mere commissioner

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by obiekunie2: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:
[s]God bless federal republic of Nigeria

grin[/s]

If i call you a M0R0N now it will be like am insulting you!

pls tell me - how else will peter great osumbade who is seen sitting down?

you mean peter should still stand straight and greet a man siting down?

some people's brain is seriously filled with stale pap! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Your stupidity is second to none

Bowing to him because he's God ?

Someone that has no political relevance

A mere commissioner

Obi was only a governor and a failed Vice presidential aspirant

Osinbajo is a well known Man Of God and a Vice President federal republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by Arsenella007(f): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Saraki number one troll in Nairaland..How much is bag of rice in your area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

I love patriots
No you don't love Patriots

You are an asslicker, that is what you are good at

The year is almost coming to an end, I think it will be better for you to reflect on your asslicking ways... Clown!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2019
virgoquin:
No you don't love Patriots

You are an asslicker, that is what you are good at

The year is almost coming to an end, I think it will be better for you to reflect on your asslicking ways... Clown!

I don’t ass lick

I will never support any corrupt individuals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by obiekunie2: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

[s]I don’t ass lick

I will never support any corrupt individuals[/s]

yea bro u dont ass lick - you assguzzle! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by BlackfireX: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Click like for Peter obi and yemi osinbajo

Click share for sarrki a tribalistic, myopic jobless rabble rouser.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Arsenella007:
Saraki number one troll in Nairaland..How much is bag of rice in your area

Saraki will not know by now coz Efcc is on his matter

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by BrutalJab: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

grin

Joblessness is a disease.

Sarrki, you need to find something tangible to do with your life cos it's very obvious that you are running temperature.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by nku5: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2019
You no see the height difference? If Obi doesn't stoop how will Osinbajo be able to shake his hand grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
BrutalJab:

Joblessness is a disease.

Sarrki, you need to find something tangible to do with your life cos it's very obvious that you are running temperature.

grin grin

Temperature ko

Thermostat ni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:
I love patriots
God bless you Patriot.
Every sane Nigerian love you too.

sarrki:

I'm happy to hear this

You are promoted today

You are a nationalist
Awwwww kiss
Thanks so much for the promotion sir.
It means a lot to all of us @.
It's time to have a Barbecue parry to celebrate this great promotion from Chairman himself.

All good and sane Nigerians, you are humbly invited.

Shun sir!!
Simplyleo:

God bless you chairman. May we see the good things we tirelessly work for. A better Nigeria is what we want (in your words). Remain bless bro and continue keeping criminal trolls on their toes. Get them worked up even though all their useless work eventually get wiped out and back to square zero grin

God bless you, sarrki, myself and other patriots.
Amen Amen and Amen.
God bless you real good sir.
A better and more better Nigeria is all we want.

By the way,
Please try as much as possible to ignore all those trolls,
especially that 'councilor'
He has created 22 monikers today alone,
and it's not even 12pm yet!!
And 176 monikers the past 3 weeks!
Stop making Devilhimself, olanipekun, Satan etc work you up pls.
Na him go tire.
The mods are on his case.
(Tho we understand how you felt when he cloned your moniker for fraudulent activities).
Na him go tire at last.

God bless you once again.
And lastly, we no be sir or bro o!
We are simply we!

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2019
nku5:
You no see the height difference? If Obi doesn't stoop how will Osinbajo be able to reach him grin

Osinbajo is leader

Obi is the subject

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by sarrki(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84673507:

God bless you Patriot.
Every sane Nigerian love you too.

Am happy to hear this

You are promoted today

You are a nationalist

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo by BrutalJab: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

grin grin
Temperature ko
Thermostat ni
olodo, goan find something to do with your life son.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution / 2023: Atiku Dumps Obi, Picks Wike As Running Mate / Twitter On Fire Over President Obi's Visit To Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.