Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,170 members, 7,957,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS (29807 Views)

The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Woman Spotted Sleeping At NASS Inauguration (Photos) / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by obembet(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
M
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by obowunmi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hadiza Usman is a very stupid woman. She left Buhari sponsored Bring Back our Girls Campaign against Goodluck to work for her daddy Buhari.

Hope they beat you up well! Karma will pay back your evil.
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by auwalyau: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
The right step to take. The session did not go well with OMSL as want to continue defraud the country in the name of valueless maritime security contract.
HeWrites:
Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Hadiza Bala Usman, has petitioned the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu; the Department of State Services (DSS) and others over an attack on her at the National Assembly.

Usman was attacked on December 3 by people suspected to be linked to the chairman of Ocean Maritime Solutions Limited (OMSL), Idahosa Okunbo, Igbere Tv reports.

In a petition addressed to the IGP, the Senate President, and DSS Director-General, Usman explained that she was at the Senate on the said date to honour the invitation of the Joint Committee on Navy, Marine Transport and Finance to its public hearing on the Safe Anchorage Area of the Lagos Ports.

Usman’s visit to the Senate followed a motion on “illegal security activities by OMSL at the Safe Anchorage Area of Lagos Ports and the need to investigate their excesses” moved by Senator George Sekibo during plenary on November 7.

She explained that the committee had invited other parties, which included the Nigerian Navy and the OMSL.

“In the course of the session, Captain (Dr) Idahosa Wells Okunbo of OMSL, having made his submission, stormed out visibly angry breathing fire and brimstone. Following Captain Idahosa Wells Okunbo outburst and abrupt exit, the Chairman of the Joint Committee closed the session,” she said in the petition.

Writing further, Usman said: “On leaving the meeting room some hoodlums that accompanied Captain Okunbo to the hearing ambushed me at the exit door and tried to push their way towards me to physically attack me, raining abuses on me that I was taking food away from them and their boss, and that they will find me and destroy me.”

The NPA boss explained that it took the efforts of her security detail and the Executive Director, Marine and Operations of NPA, Dr Sekonte Davies, and security personnel deployed from the office of the Deputy Senate President for her and her entourage to leave the premises unhurt.

While calling for the full investigation of the incident with the intent of bringing the culprits to face the full wrath of the law, Usman said she takes the direct threats to her life issued by these hoodlums seriously.

She added that Okunbo should be held responsible if any harm should befall her or any member of her family.

Usman described the action of the hoodlums as the height of impunity and disrespect.

http://igberetvnews.com/1179962/npa-md-hadiza-usman-petitions-ig-dss-attack-nass/
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by sweetonugbu: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
If you are not safe inside the Senate building with all your security details, think about the fate of ordinary Nigerians in the street
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by NwsBoy: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
betterman22:
I pray for Nigeria my country. Let there be peace

Do you know since when we have been praying..??

Look... it's not everything that you will handle with only prayer oo,
Some times you need prayer and action..(heaven helps those who help themselves)..

THE TRUTH IS THAT IF NIGERIANS(especially the youth)CAN STAND UP AS ONE TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, IT WILL BE HARD TO STOP THEM..

most politicians carry out physical damage through the youth(their hitmen)
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Successlane: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
obowunmi:
Hadiza Usman is a very stupid woman. She left Buhari sponsored Bring Back our Girls Campaign against Goodluck to work for her daddy Buhari.

Hope they beat you up well! Karma will pay back your evil.

SADIST.
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Chicastle: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
If you know how to use V Rray for sketchup and you reside in Port Harcourt, kindly check my pro and hit up or call: 09015063060 urgent
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Guyman02: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
She is no longer bringing back our girls, GEJ is gone and she was handsomely rewarded for her efforts

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Winning123: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
You are stupid for using dergotory words to describe your country. Since you have looked down on your country, may her ground not yeild her fruits to you. It will not because you consider it a scum.

author=wman post=84675630]No one is safe in this shithousery called Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by wink2015(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
HeWrites:
Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Hadiza Bala Usman, has petitioned the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu; the Department of State Services (DSS) and others over an attack on her at the National Assembly.

Usman was attacked on December 3 by people suspected to be linked to the chairman of Ocean Maritime Solutions Limited (OMSL), Idahosa Okunbo, Igbere Tv reports.

In a petition addressed to the IGP, the Senate President, and DSS Director-General, Usman explained that she was at the Senate on the said date to honour the invitation of the Joint Committee on Navy, Marine Transport and Finance to its public hearing on the Safe Anchorage Area of the Lagos Ports.

Usman’s visit to the Senate followed a motion on “illegal security activities by OMSL at the Safe Anchorage Area of Lagos Ports and the need to investigate their excesses” moved by Senator George Sekibo during plenary on November 7.

She explained that the committee had invited other parties, which included the Nigerian Navy and the OMSL.

“In the course of the session, Captain (Dr) Idahosa Wells Okunbo of OMSL, having made his submission, stormed out visibly angry breathing fire and brimstone. Following Captain Idahosa Wells Okunbo outburst and abrupt exit, the Chairman of the Joint Committee closed the session,” she said in the petition.

Writing further, Usman said: “On leaving the meeting room some hoodlums that accompanied Captain Okunbo to the hearing ambushed me at the exit door and tried to push their way towards me to physically attack me, raining abuses on me that I was taking food away from them and their boss, and that they will find me and destroy me.”

The NPA boss explained that it took the efforts of her security detail and the Executive Director, Marine and Operations of NPA, Dr Sekonte Davies, and security personnel deployed from the office of the Deputy Senate President for her and her entourage to leave the premises unhurt.

While calling for the full investigation of the incident with the intent of bringing the culprits to face the full wrath of the law, Usman said she takes the direct threats to her life issued by these hoodlums seriously.

She added that Okunbo should be held responsible if any harm should befall her or any member of her family.

Usman described the action of the hoodlums as the height of impunity and disrespect.

http://igberetvnews.com/1179962/npa-md-hadiza-usman-petitions-ig-dss-attack-nass/

Hadiza should leave this position for native of the marine states such as Lagos, Ondo, Delta state, Bayelsa state, Rivers state, Akwa Ibom etc.

Northerners should face Agriculture that is their main stay.

Leave crude oil business, marine related position for indigenes as they understand their terrain better and they are better position to engaged their local people for better productivity.

Seeing northerners in their position such as Buhari, Hadiza is making them feel agrieved.

Buhari today is sitting on the ministry of Petroleum whether he is performing or not.

There should be a turning point to all this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Iceberg3: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thunda will faya all of you mallams.
If not for the southern betraying abominable scratched faced people,why would a northerner be NPA MD when all the ports and waters are situated in the south?
The yorubas have sold the south away,such a pity

Lzaa immhotep shalomc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by vertueptime: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shes lieing
HeWrites:

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Iceberg3: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
wink2015:

Hadiza should leave this position for native of the marine states such as Lagos, Ondo, Delta state, Bayelsa state, Rivers state, Akwa Ibom etc.

Northerners should face Agriculture that is their main stay.

Leave crude oil business, marine related position for indigenes as they understand their terrain better and they are better position to engaged their local people for better productivity.

Seeing northerners in their position such as Buhari, Hadiza is making them feel agrieved.

Buhari today is sitting on the ministry of Petroleum whether he is performing or not.

There should be a turning point to all this nonsense.

All thanks to the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Correcto: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
I laugh when people hail this government. A government with a huge disregard for the rule of law. Well many Nigerians are simply illiterates and crazy, hence they won't understand the damage going on and it strategic effects.
HeWrites:

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Is there a leader in this country??! Seriously now, has everyone gone mad??!...
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by wman(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Winning123:
You are stupid for using dergotory words to describe your country. Since you have looked down on your country, may her ground not yeild her fruits to you. It will not because you consider it a scum.

author=wman post=84675630]No one is safe in this shithousery called Nigeria

You are an idiot.

An irredeemable idiot.

An arrogant fool whose whole 500 posts consists of using derogatory words on others and insulting them.

Just take a good look at yourself and examine yourself critically. All your 500 posts consist of you insulting others and calling them names.

I wonder how miserable your life must be when you take comments on the internet so personal.

You don't add knowledge to others or contribute any thing valuable. You only insult them like the slowpoke and dolt that you are.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by gambudu: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
I see a protest in the future. Revolution Now will rise again
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by galadima77(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Kizyte post=84675640]Can we just sell this country back to the whites?[/quote

Will they even give us the money?]

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by galadima77(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kizyte:
Can we just sell this country back to the whites?

Will they even give us the money?
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by Blankstare(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=84676948]Thunda will faya all of you mallams.
If not for the southern betraying abominable scratched faced people,why would a northerner be NPA MD when all the ports and waters are situated in the south?
The yorubas have sold the south away,such a pity

Lzaa immhotep shalomc

I don't think any southerner have held that position before, it's a grand design by them to control your destiny from the sea.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by jumobi1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kizyte:
Can we just sell this country back to the whites?

Was it ever theirs?
Re: Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
There was indeed a country.

And when a certain OluwaTRUMP described this nation as a SHITHOLE we all had issues with that statement.
But we have continued to prove Trump right again and again.

Add this to the gross disrespect for rule of law as displayed by the DSS at the court today.

I am left wondering and asking IS THERE STILL HOPE FOR NIGERIA?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) / Picture Of Emeka Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In Epsom College / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.