Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

7 Steps To Acquiring A Small Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Steps To Acquiring A Small Business (360 Views)

7 Steps On How To Make Money On TIK TOK App / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 7 Steps To Consider When Establishing A Record Label In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Steps To Acquiring A Small Business by Kelben: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Owning a business is one of the best ways to create lasting wealth and freedom. But there’s a lot of uncertainty.

Maybe you don’t have the funding, connections, or world-changing vision required to get moonshot ideas like Tesla, Amazon, or SpaceX off the ground. Perhaps you have a business but are struggling to build momentum. Or you have a franchise but want to create something of your own.

I know how difficult it is to start a business from scratch. My first entrepreneurial venture was selling flowers on the street at 16 years old. I didn’t know anything about flowers or sales, and unsurprisingly, no one bought from me. But there was an established flower shop with lots of foot traffic nearby. Looking back, what if I had bought that business and leveraged the reputation and customers they’d already established?

I didn’t have the money to do that, but here’s the thing: In some instances, it is possible to buy a profitable business without having any cash, credit, or experience. Rather than starting from nothing, it’s much easier and quicker to take something good and make it great read more here>>http://www.successdigestonline.com/7-steps-to-acquiring-a-small-business/

(1) (Reply)

Hostel Investment Scheme / Ramadan Bonanza / How SMSF Setup Helps Employees After Their Retirement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.