Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Stop Saying That There Is No Job(..) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stop Saying That There Is No Job(..) (265 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / I Feel Rejected, No Job And I Cannot Start Business / Lady Comes Under Fire For Saying Majority Of Nigerias Are Receiving Above N130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Saying That There Is No Job(..) by laughplanet: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
I kept hearing people saying that there is no job; very true but has there ever been a time where there are jobs? I started hearing that as a kid and it seems that nothing has change.

A moment, are you among those bashing the government for lack of jobs? Yes, I agreed that there is no job but what have you done concerning that? If I can remember, I started my first business at age 12 because I don’t want to spend my precious time depending on the government for survival. In fact, instead of complaining for lack of jobs I said to myself that I will help the government by reducing the high numbers of unemployment.

‘Do you know that depending on the government for a job is the fastest way to get drowned in the oceans of frustration? A writer once said “a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.” The truth remains that there is job out there. You can choose not to believe and it’s cool.

From the few opportunities that I have gotten from the digital space, I can boldly say that there are jobs out there. You said there is no job and I said there is no skill. And I’m talking from what I know and I mean digital skills. You can read the stats according to European Commission, the European Commission believes there could be as many as 756,000 unfilled jobs in the European ICT sector by 2020- this difference will become even more acute.

Skills gaps across all industries are poised to grow in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Skill is power and having the right sets of skill makes it even more powerful. It’s good to trade what you have for marketable skills.

From last few years, I have taken my time to learn different digital skills, some paid and some free and those skills have helps tremendously.

I started telecommunication business in 2015, delve into Mini Importation in 2016, began digital marketing in 2017 and got certified in 2018. hahhal.

It’s not late to change the narrative of ‘there are no jobs to there are jobs. In facts, you can start your digital skill journey with a click on the whatsapp link https:///2347019221196 and start learning amazing stuff and start making some cool cash.

Here is what you can learn; Affiliate marketing, social media marketer, social media manager, SEO, contents creator, copy-writing or even start your Mini Importation business with low as #15,000.

Starting a digital journey can be overwhelming especially if you are a newbie in the online world but the good news is that I and my team have decided to cut that stress by drafting an actionable strategy for you to learn any of the mentioned skills at your comfort. Must we keep looking for jobs? Why can’t jobs look for us? I strongly believed that with the right sets of skills, job can always run after us. Kindly book a section or send a DM to get started NOW. The whatsapp link again https:///2347019221196 ...[url]digihubsng..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Sleeping On Your Bed / Customs Past Questions And Answers Enter Here / Start Your Own Factory With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.