Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. (2445 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Sowore, Victim Of Circumstance, Drove Into The Kidnapping Scene - Edo Police Com / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
yomi007k:

Is the government of America not working?

Don't we still have drug dealers there?

Please don't justify evil in any form. Life is hard on everyone but we all make our choices.

If the Op does not report him, someone else will.
not nice. sir
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by yomi007k(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

He is not. Is he forcing it on them?

Nobody ever forces drugs on people.

Once you get into the peer group and become addicted to it, then you keep buying.
Sometimes the peer group increases.

I know people (patients) that have lost thier jobs and finances thanks due to illicit drug abuse.

Please stop defending crime.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:
don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for your country

the country is certainly NOT the problem, it is people thinking like you do (while expecting a better country) that is the real problem here.

ANYONE in his right mind who believes that it is ok to do ANY crime (instead of hawking pure water, for example), in order to satisfy their own greedy selfish agenda, are the disease that plagues Nigeria AND the 1st ones that need to be dealt with before Nigeria can ever become a better country.

ghettokid1:
I'm not a fan too. But i just feel sorry for him

feel sorry for his VICTIMS instead...
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Commentor:

Neither am I a fan of drug dealers.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Commentor: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

I feel sorry for the kids who had no idea what they were getting into and are now dependent on a mind bending drug whilst being a burden to society.

Kill all drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by yomi007k(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

not nice. sir

This is the last time I am responding you.

Change your ways or find yourself somewhere you won't like.

Peace be upon you.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the country is certainly NOT the problem, it is people thinking like you do (while expecting a better country) that is the real problem here.
ANYONE in his right mind who believes that it is ok to do ANY crime (instead of hawking pure water for example), in order to satisfy their own greedy selfish agenda, are the disease that plagues Nigeria AND the 1st ones that need to be dealt with before Nigeria can ever become a better country.
FACT: 90% of our political leaders, musicians and actors are all drug dealers. So i don't concur with that
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Commentor:
I feel sorry for the kids who had no idea what they were getting into and are now dependent on a mind bending drug whilst being a burden to society.

Kill all drug dealers.

[img]https://media./images/763c8161ef3474b0a9c0a0b9f4eeeb9f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
yomi007k:

This is the last time I am responding you.
Change your ways or find yourself somewhere you won't like.
Peace be upon you.
Thank you sir. I'm not a fan of drug dealers,but i just feel sorry for the guy
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by zibya: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

I know what am saying sir.
No you do not know what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
yomi007k:

Nobody ever forces drugs on people.

Once you get into the peer group and become addicted to it, then you keep buying.
Sometimes the peer group increases.

I know people (patients) that have lost thier jobs and finances thanks due to illicit drug abuse.

Please stop defending crime.

I'm not defending crime sir
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:
FACT: 90% of our political leaders, musicians and musicians are all drug dealers. So i don't concur with that

again, whether political leaders/musicians/actors are drug dealers is irrelevant to the problem here.... focus on what i wrote:
ANY PERSON WHO THINKS ITS OK TO COMMIT A CRIME, FOR THEIR OWN GREEDY SELFISH AGENDA, NEED TO BE DEALT WITH (aka death) BEFORE NIGERIA CAN EVER BECOME A BETTER COUNTRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again, whether political leaders/musicians are drug dealers is irrelevant to the problem here.... focus on what i wrote:
ANY PERSON WHO THINKS ITS OK TO COMMIT A CRIME, FOR THEIR OWN GREEDY SELFISH AGENDA, NEED TO BE DEAL WITH (aka death) BEFORE NIGERIA CAN EVER BECOME A BETTER COUNTRY
I DISAGREE: our problem is not drug nor drug dealers.
Our problem is politicians and corruption.
For e.g: is drug dealers stealing from the massess?. No, but rather bring money to the masses
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

I DISAGREE: our problem is not drug nor drug dealers.
Our problem is politicians and corruption.
For e.g: is drug dealers stealing from the massess?. No, but rather bring money to the masses

so you think it is wrong for politicians to steal but ok for drug dealers to kill millions?!?!?!?!?

ok, since you are a bit slow, i will put back again what i wrote, which stands for drug dealing/corruption or ANY OTHER CRIME, here it is again below:

MrBrownJay1:

ANYONE in his right mind who believes that it is ok to do ANY crime (instead of hawking pure water, for example), in order to satisfy their own greedy selfish agenda, are the disease that plagues Nigeria AND the 1st ones that need to be dealt with before Nigeria can ever become a better country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Jaykay33(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
so you are this jobless ? had it been u are working from morning till evening, which time will u have to even think of reporting somebody doing his own hustle, bro go get work and mind your business as u can see he is doing his own business don't spoil it for him if u don't want another person to spoil urs if u have any ooo
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Commentor: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Jaykay33 post=84681146][s]so you are this jobless ? had it been u are working from morning till evening, which time will u have to even think of reporting somebody doing his own hustle, bro go get work and mind your business as u can see he is doing his own business don't spoil it for him if u don't want another person to spoil urs if u have any ooo[[/s]/quote]

Rubbish.

Evans was also doing his work.

Perhaps we should have let him continue.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so you think it is wrong for politicians to steal but ok for drug dealers to kill millions?!?!?!?!?

ok, since you are a bit slow, i will put back again what i wrote, which stands for drug dealing/corruption or ANY OTHER CRIME, here it is again below:

I DON'T CONCUR WITH YOUR OPINION THOUGH.
But let's forget about that. Op i hereby sentence him to 58years imprisonment. CASE CLOSED
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

I DON'T CONCUR WITH YOUR OPINION THOUGH.
But let's forget about that. Op i hereby sentence him to 58years imprisonment. CASE CLOSED

of course you dont.... you believe its wrong to steal but ok to sell poison that killl millions (aka a crime), while i believe ALL CRIMES ARE WRONG regardless of who commits them.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

of course you dont.... you believe its wrong to steal but ok to sell poison that killl millions (aka a crime), while i believe ALL CRIMES ARE WRONG regardless of who commits them.
I don finally concur! How tinx for your side na?
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by olumide3367(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
meobizy:

I wonder why OP is avoiding this straight to the point solution and tackling others.
abi
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by falcon01: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:
Please help. I want to report a crack cocaine and heroin seller in my area. How do I do this anonymously?
you sir are a Snitch.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ATTemi: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mind ur business and let him be!
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by deniguy01(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:
Please help. I want to report a crack cocaine and heroin seller in my area. How do I do this anonymously?
How is that your business, once he bail himself , 9ja police go tell am say make e sell but make he no make u aware. Na then it don be for you
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Sheuns(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Try to be discreet about it. Report to a far away station. Cos you never can tell, the cops u report to may report you to him.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by samtol4(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:

Drug is different from stealing/kidnapping
drug dealers have killed many lives especially youths than robbers
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Danzakidakura(m): 2:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Op when will you report your local govt chairman or government officials for fraud ? No go mind your business tatafi.i pray the guy catch you bad mouthing him.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2019
samtol4:
drug dealers have killed many lives especially youths than robbers
Them no kill anybody. Who won die go die no be drug go kill am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Gunned Down In Foiled Robbery Operation In Port-harcourt / [PHOTOS]"I Am A Lesbian And Am Proud Of It" Nigeria Lesbian Samantha Porch Says / Lady Give Birth Wit Muslim Praying Beads Tied Around The Baby In Kebbi(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.