Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing (55506 Views)

Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Admiralwale(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
D video shows d two accused in d Lexus vehicle ( sowore & Bakare). If u watch closely b4 d car left d court premises, d two were in d car at d rear. Its rili interesting dat d DSS now claim Bakare is missing. Ow wud he hv gone missing suddenly wen obviously, falana said dey left d court for d office of d DSS.
This shouldn't be happening at this tym of Nigeria's Democracy.
We want good governance, you do not provide,
We protest peacefully, u shut us up violently!
Oh God, wake us d citizens up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by jaytee01(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari is a stupid goat who thinks that he will be in power forever but all this nonsense will have an expiry date.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Baztardmods: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
maasoap:

[s]A career in Military to the rank of Major General is enough. Mind telling us your father's achievements outside his lifelong career or profession?[/s]
Please get out of here for supporting impunity and injustice,, u will never see good thing in life if you see evil and won't call it evil

7 Likes

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by backnbeta(f): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
pickatyou:
Check DSS office. They must have kidnapped him
They have him undecided
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by wizzyarts: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Missing in action part 2
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by surgical: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
maasoap:

A career in Military to the rank of Major General is enough. Mind telling us your father's achievements outside his lifelong career or profession?
let me know if he is your father,then I can answer your questions
As for the major general ,it was the one that was generally awarded but the ones that requires something extra like fss, PSC,mni he never got

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
The lawyer behind this case.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Simplyleo: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol.

Laff want comot my teeth o. grin grin grin
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by slowice(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
No wonder they want to gag us with their useless bill...
So when we see evil being perpetrated by this administration we 'd keep mute since they ll be the ones to determine who's guilty and who is not.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsik:
You see my people. Am so happy this is happening.
Am so so glad its happening to the west.

When it happened to the sourh east, we all looked away saying it serves them right. Little did we know the chicken will xome to roost now.
This is just the beginning. Many like dis will be humiliated, dealt with, imprisoned, held down or worst killed.
Am not a supporter of ipob. But when they were killed without remorse we wall said they are pig and chest beaters. That they deserved it.
See now its your turn. You will see how more yorubas against this government will be brutalised or killed.
The northern man knows he is disadvantaged which ever way. Thats why he chooses to remain in power. And we the hungry ur urchins lurk under their table waiting for whatever falls off to eat. I weap

Igbos might be too greedy or what ever you tag them. But look at what is happening to you guys.
Imagine a Nigeria where south west, south south, and south east unite.
Imagine a nigeria where we let this idiots with little or nothing to offer know we can be in charge of our destiny.

The hausa or the northerner will always be a master to us all if we have this "i will not agree" mindset amongst we southerners.
Look at what they turned us to. No body can talk.

Yorubas I ask you, where is you Tinibu a.k.a jagaban ?
Where is you Osinbanjo our beloved vice president?
Where are all the north ass-licking yorubas?

Our children one day will ask us "dad, mum, what were you doing till Nigeria got this bad?"
We will only bow our heads in shame. If by then SARS or One trigger happy policeman haven't shot you dead then. And goes free even after that.

Yorubas and igbos your misunderstanding and disharmony is a soothing relief to the northen oligarchy.
Wake up my people.

How long will we let people who said they went to school having cut-off marks at primary school cert exams as low as 09 rule against someone who scaled through cut-off of 140? How long.
See whats happening. And our people are killing our nigeria by supporting this wicked and heartless government.
Which way my people which way
.. Preach.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Giftexx: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
He must have dressed like a sexy lady.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by baby124: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is not necessary and very stupid to be honest. Why is DSS being used as a tool to pervert justice? We are not in the military era.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by maximusprime2000: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
If dat can happen in a Nigerian Curt imagine what will happen at barrister ejieofors house. corruption is a virus, wen u take bribe, u rob urself of your integrity.and wen u receive bribe, u also rob urself of ur integrity. the Genesis of the show of shame that happen in the court of law today. It is an international damnation of our judiciary . AND THERE WAS A COUNTRY!
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by asatemple(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wish I know what to say
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Temptee101(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Treasure17:
With what have read and seen today. It's quite shameful and nauseating as well. It's more worrisome that the so called president hasn't said anything concerning the ridiculous and barbaric display carried out by the agent of destruction in the name of DSS. Always progressing in error and setting bad precedents. Flaunting court orders as if you are above the law. You are fighting corruption but stylishly your administration is enabling it. The level of impunity is alarming. Prosterity will judge you.

What do you expect the dullard to say when he is the one that sent them

Nigeria is completely doomed
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by nokatakata: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
We are watching. You cannot arrest everybody. the whole nonsense go still choke una las las.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by einsteine(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
The guy has probably ran away. Him nor go like do another 120 days.

The only lucky person so far is Nnamdi Kanu and they almost got him back.

Once you are arrested by this government, there is no coming back.

Ask Dasuki, El Zakzakky
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Advocate500: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Most u insulting Buhari today because of sowore arrest ,will praise him for holding Kanu unlawfully, Nigerians with two face mask.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Greenbirth: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Let the thunder begin. All the blame goes to the yoruba people for always sit behind the evil terrorist north especially in election time. If the north fail to be president of nigeria for 3 times. They will result to war. This people are intolerance. They live and rule by force. They make other ethnic groups that share the same country with them angry until there is full blown war. The south west should be wise now. Stop supporting the hausa fulani president.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Admiralwale(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
I hv a gud guess u all know wot has happened or will happen to him.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Finnese001: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
michoim:
Nonsense jobless activists that lost woefully in a democratic constitutional election...woes betide them in their so called struggle...
typical Nigeria man sighted, bred from olosho mother and garage father
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by huptin(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
Look at the young guy they charged for treason and trying to topple Buhari

Trying to topple Buhari with what? Pen? Or his shoes? This country has gone to the dogs!
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by smileyoo: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
so pathetic. nigerian leadership seemed to take delight, in destroying their youths, especially the bright ones, while using the deviants as political thugs. yet some body 'll tell me nigeria still 've a future. indeed what manner of future do we have in such a nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by rs172(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Travel section is getting very high patronage since change came

cheesy

Lol...

Fact Facter Factest
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by LordPsalm(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by tiyejoor: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
nothing concern me joor, na dt tin dey dt guy back na him him i dey see cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by papyt: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Please stop saying that is this how we are going to continue ,how old where you in the time of abacha and you are grown up now still the same thing is still repeating itself so definitey our children might still meet this kind of situation in place. WE NEED ONE VOICE.
This too shall pass. Nigeria got past Abacha so who is Buhari in the scheme of things.

Everything that’s currently happening is Ariwo Oja lasan.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by sLentlover7778(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bubu.. will travel out of Nigeria to address Nigerians... chai grin

ursullalinda:

Does he ever talk to the local press......he has never addressed any issue.....I'm shocked to my bone marrows

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Baroba(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:

Does he ever talk to the local press......he has never addressed any issue.....I'm shocked to my bone marrows

A president that doesn't address his citizens, a medieval tyrant who clearly should not be in charge of a democratic country..Buhari is plain evil..

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Charly68: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
An average Nigerian is smarter than most of these security men..they carry guns without brains cerebral capacity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.