Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji (969 Views)

‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country / I Don’t Sit In The Same Car With My Bags - Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji by etcsines: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
As Tweeted by human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju in reaction to the re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore by the DSS.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/i-feel-like-packing-my-bags-and-leaving.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Anywhere u re heading to abeg book 2tickets am behind you

Re: I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji by ojun50(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
You never hear dat song wey say pack and g0
Re: I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji by CreepyBlackpool: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
inside life

Re: I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji by Blakjewelry(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
buhari made me remember this African parable "wetin old man dey see for were he sit down, a young man wont be able to see it even if he climb a tree" my old boy never like buhari, in fact predicted most of the calamity that is befalling this country now
Re: I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji by mamajj17(f): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mr. Deji Abeg pack Sir just remember to pack BUHARI in the Bag with you Sir grin grin
Re: I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji by Psimagestudio: 2:19am On Dec 07, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Teni Wants To Lose Weight: Watch Her Hilarious Exercise Workout (video) / Nigerian Comedian, Ajibade Oyemade To Be Buried This Friday (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Ex-husband Churchill Olakunle Is Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.