Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore (2143 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba And Campaign Team Embarrassed With Nnamdi Kanu Chants In Lagos (vid) / I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by sarrki(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mr President I have always supported you
Dss Invading a court premises, gives room for those that called you dictator feel goo.
On this your excellency it’s a NO

Dss is not above the law

Mr President please make amends on this

Sarrki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by sweetonugbu: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
My problem with you is that you overestimate your importance, poor persons delusion of grandeur

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Officialgarri: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm so angry with today's action and totally disappointed.

This is not what democracy looks like. This is pure Military.

First, court orders to release Sowore was flouted which is a total disrespect to the rule of law.

Second is invading a court—even with a rifle—and trying to ''catch'' an accused person like a common thief

According to Sowore, he told the DSS official that the court was in session and he should wait.

At least if you don't respect Sowore, then respect the judge.

Today's incident, honestly, is a total debasement of what democracy should be.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by chinwezdasilva: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:
Dss Invading a court premises, gives room for those that called you dictator feel goo.

Dss is not above the law

Sarrki
I pray the the lawlessness gets to everybody's door step so we can sit up

5 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by greatdreamer(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
If heads does not roll for this abominable act, then Bubu remain the greatest tyrant of all time in Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by alezzy13: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol! Finally. If FG has any integrity left, they should distance themselves from this unspeakable show of shame.

Chai! And to think this was a govt I actively campaigned for. *Shudders*

Btw, I suggest you reword your title. Looks rather clumsy.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by MrPresident1: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
h
Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Runaway: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Continue to support him..

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by alezzy13: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
greatdreamer:
If heads does not roll for this abominable act, then Bubu remain the greatest tyrant of all time in Nigeria

I tell you. Already the video is viral.

If he has any integrity then I expect quick, decisive actions, similar to what Osinbajo did during the infamous NA siege.

Anything short of that. . .

3 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
As if the cow knows you. Bullet must meet one of una before una eyes go finally clear. Just watch.

Though something deep down tells me they are trying to make this man a hero so that they can serve them dumb Nigerians again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by dokie: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
look at these vagabonds.

When you were being told that buhari is a beast prior to 2015 wetin una talk.

Now you are talking of disappointment.

Rubbish.

16 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by dokie: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
alezzy13:

I tell you. Already the video is viral.

If he has any integrity then I expect quick, decisive actions, similar to what Osinbajo did during the infamous NA siege.

Anything short of that. . .

Please do not mention buhari and integrity in the same sentence.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Blue3k(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Is this an impeachable offense to you? If nobody is fired clearly Buhari supports these actions implicitly.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Bigcowhorn: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

Dss is not above the law

Sarrki

Na now you get sense?

Ode

3 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by bastardmod: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hahahahahahaha.....

Sai bastard babaaaa angry grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Saao(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

Dss is not above the law

Sarrki
so u don't even have his phone number? Haa

5 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Ekpeitut: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
The dictator you're supporting doesn't give a hoot about you. Keep leaving in denial, it's only a matter of time you'll soon realise you were just a willful tool used to actualise his hidden agenda of coming back to power.

Darling Buhari grin cheesy smh
And that other Suya man I salute your doggedness. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Where is the CJN ?
Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by monimekaz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

Dss is not above the law

Sarrki

Bro Thunder kee u there!! You are very great but Ogun go still kee u las las ...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Rekhina(f): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sarrki stop making mockery of urself , this shows u aren't man enough , u supported buhari to kill Kanu while feeling hurt by this sowore brouhaha ,

A realman stays on the side of justice ,don't be a man with just a big Pe.nis..

Be wise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by seniormallam(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sarrki will kill the person that typed this with he's phone today

3 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by eagleeye2: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

Dss is not above the law

Sarrki
Why should you be embarrassed? Ohh after sowing, you think you will not reap?
The 'You' is for all of you that foisted this demonic man on Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by agbangam: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Your head don dey reset finally. But sincerely speaking PMB dey disappoint angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Serves the tribalistic Yorubas well.

We know mbuhari that he will never change.

go back and watch the PDP campaign songs and documentary on mbuhari and come back to ask for forgiveness of your evil sin against the poor masses.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by sarrki(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Blue3k:
Is this an impeachable offense to you? If nobody is fired clearly Buhari supports these actions implicitly.

I totally agree with you
Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by Chibuzoc(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Zombie o zombie

2 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by PatriotTemidayo: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
sarrki:

Dss is not above the law

Sarrki

Those who nurtured a monster will someday end up in its Belly.

PELE! It will be your turn.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by SarkinYarki: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sarrki can you keep quiet ..you have always known was a useless tyrant but only support him because of personal interest

2 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore by SarkinYarki: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Blue3k:

You are a sound young man so don't tell me you don't know Buhari is behind this

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transcript Of Buhari On Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown / See Dailytrust Newspaper Headlines For Today And Yesterday / Gov Wike Reinspect Rivers State Palliative Warehouse. Send Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.