Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Basic Requirements To Personally Build A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Basic Requirements To Personally Build A Website (646 Views)

Basic SEO Tips And Guidelines For Blog In 2022 - Tuplea / Realistic Costs And Requirements To Start Blogging In 2018 / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Requirements To Personally Build A Website by betterman22(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hello everyone,
I know this is not going to be a new thread for the old folks... But I think it will help the newbies who may not know what it takes to build a simple website.

I know of many people who have the desire to understand how to begin to build a website. Here I will simply highlight what and what you need to get your website online.

1. Get a domain name. The number one thing is for you to suggest a good domain name for your website. This is going to serve as your web address. It should be short, readable and memorable.

2. Get a good web hosting. Hosting is a space or platform in which your website is built upon. When buying hosting, check for a good and reliable hosting company with good uptime.

3. Choose a mobile friendly theme. You can choose to download a free theme online or buy a premium theme. Yes, no matter whichever you choose, make sure that it is mobile friendly and compatible with browsers...

More tips will follow soon...

Meanwhile, we can help setup your website for only 20k...

Call or WhatsApp 08134475378

Re: Basic Requirements To Personally Build A Website by betterman22(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Having a laptop will help you achieve this easily

(1) (Reply)

How To Schedule Blog Post On / How To Create Chat Website. / Firefox 72.0.2 Improves Playback Performance For Full-screen 1080p Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.