Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering (54848 Views)

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by jokerr(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
ABCthings:

Don't ever in your ignorant life call Christianity scam again!
its a scam brah
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Idaytesj29(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Genesis 22:17-18.. Christian's, the real Abraham descendant. Don't be surprise, mine is on the way.. grin grin grin

Stay there, one small small Arab "of the bastard Abraham descendant- to make you happy" will buy you, the televangelist and all other real Abraham descendants without moving a leg.

Point: wealth doesn't care whether you're Abraham descendant or Not.
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by ffo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hypnotise:
Obviously there's money in church business
You can set up one
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Hypnotise: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
ffo:

You can set up one
I no sabi do miracle.
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Diegobonito:
Church is scammmm
Church is not scam and can Never be scam. If you are scammed in the name of church it's because you don't know Christ and because you got scammed don't make Church scam.
So please be calm.
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by ffo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hypnotise:
I no sabi do miracle.
There are thousands churches out there that don't do miracles
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by King2019(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
afroniger:
Church business is so good these days that even preachers wish they don't ever have to die and go to 'heaven'. But really, why would any right thinking preacher want to die and go to an imaginary heaven (one he probably doesn't really believe exists, deep inside) when he's balling as hard as the unbelieving billionaires right here on earth?

there is heaven bro...
but all these pastors are out to deceive people...
chai!!! yet some people will say to God be the glory abi to pastor be the glory...
all these Christians self ehn
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by smileyoo: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
StrikeBack:
Let me just read comments
lol. am only here to read comments also. pls let's the comments keep coming, but i wish it could be more simple and sensible.
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by ubox: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
harden:
Do you guys know that 1billion dollers is 361 trillion naira in nigeria..
Like for godsake

Our currency is rubbish
Do you know maths, you want to insult Nigeria to the extent that uve made a **** out of your self, last time I checked the exchange rate is around $1 to #365
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by gido2017: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
The time is coming when the church will own the means of production and distribution, making her the pillar of nation's
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by ubox: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Plead:
The day we start seeing these kind of structures in Nigeria heaven will fall oh

Who said there isn't
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Stillthebest: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
kiss
Monumental building. We don't have the best of anything in Nigeria!
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Gracemadeit(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Act 7: 48, Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
49, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
50, Hath not my hand made all these things? shocked shocked shocked
jesusjnr:
If they could get the Spirit of God into the building good, but if not then it would be no more different from an ordinary worldly building of similar stature.

The Spirit of God is the one who makes the difference not size or cost of church buildings.

Without such church buildings the apostles were able to make by far more difference and impact on human lives and the world at large, because they had the power of the Spirit of God that the church needs to be able serve its purpose on Earth.

Luke 24:49 (KJV)

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Acts 1:8 (KJV)

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

God bless.

https://www.nairaland.com/5570047/does-success-church-consist-abundance

1 Like

Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by doggedfighter(f): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
King2019:

there is heaven bro...
but all these pastors are out to deceive people...
chai!!! yet some people will say to God be the glory abi to pastor be the glory...
all these Christians self e
hn
How did you know?
Have you been to heaven?
Don't tell me ' it's in the Bible
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by doggedfighter(f): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
gido2017:
The time is coming when the church will own the means of production and distribution, making her the pillar of nation's
Dreamer, dream on !!
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by King2019(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
doggedfighter:
How did you know? Have you been to heaven? Don't tell me ' it's in the Bible
I am not a Christian but the Bible talked about the kingdom of God think about that...
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by King2019(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
doggedfighter:
How did you know? Have you been to heaven? Don't tell me ' it's in the Bible
I am not a Christian but the Bible talked about the kingdom of God think about that...
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by ultimatekint(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
HigherEd:
There are levels to this wealth things o. That's my state's(ogun) one year revenue.
I concord with you, level yatooo Gan !
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by malvisguy212: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
If they could get the Spirit of God into the building good, but if not then it would be no more different from an ordinary worldly building of similar stature.

The Spirit of God is the one who makes the difference not size or cost of church buildings.

Without such church buildings the apostles were able to make by far more difference and impact on human lives and the world at large, because they had the power of the Spirit of God that the church needs to be able serve its purpose on Earth.

Luke 24:49 (KJV)

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Acts 1:8 (KJV)

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

God bless.

https://www.nairaland.com/5570047/does-success-church-consist-abundance
what are you trying to say ? don't you know that buying that site is very important ? would you have love it if is a Muslim that bought it ? that what this people wanted to do in Jerusalem, buying all the sacred place occupy by the Jews
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Kingrefreshed: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
HigherEd:
The Star Vista is a popular mall in Singpore and already houses The Star Performing Arts Centre, home to Prince's 30,000-strong New Creation Church.

Deacon Yong Chee Ram told The Straits Times that the church had decided to buy the mall so that there would not be any risk to using the space if the property changed hands to a new owner.

"Given that The Star Vista and The Star PAC are inextricably linked, our immediate objective ... is both to protect the interest of the church and to preserve the good experience for all who come to The Star PAC," Ram said.

The sale was made by one of Asia's biggest real estate groups, CapitaLand Limited.

Jason Leow, president of CapitaLand Group Singapore & International said: "The divestment of The Star Vista is in line with CapitaLand's active and disciplined asset recycling strategy. Year to date, CapitaLand has divested close to S$5.7 billion worth of assets, exceeding our annual target divestment of S$3 billion. The proceeds from these divestments will enhance CapitaLand's financial flexibility to seize new growth opportunities."

In 2016, the church said it had paid $366m for the Star PAC, which seats 5,000 people.

It told the Strait Times that it already had the funds to purchase the mall, so did not need to launch a fundraising drive to cover the cost of the acquisition.

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/tv-evangelist-joseph-prince-buys-a-singapore-mall-for-217m/133748.htm

I love this but I have one question?

After buying all this materials things and acquiring all this huge properties..... Would he still want to die and go to Heaven very soon since its all we want today tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by jclassiq(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
HigherEd:

Please keep quiet.

Why?
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
malvisguy212:
what are you trying to say ? don't you know that buying that site is very important ? would you have love it if is a Muslim that bought it ? that what this people wanted to do in Jerusalem, buying all the sacred place occupy by the Jews
Bro, I'm not against buying that place, but misplaced priorities, for the church needs much more than such church buildings.

The world has such buildings, so what's the difference if the church also has it?

The world doesn't have the Spirit of God, that's what the church needs to distinguish it from the world not such buildings.

Thanks.
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by harden(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMeks:

What shameful school did you attend? undecided

$1b converts to 361 billion naira and not 361 trillion you this mathematical disgrace.
sorry mistake I didn't even check the it, typing mistake
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by harden(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Elxandre:

Check your calculator.
It's 360bn naira
mistake oooo I didn't check
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Emissary1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Glory be to God.

The Church in taking over in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by jhames010(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
HigherEd:
There are levels to this wealth things o. That's my state's(ogun) one year revenue.

It's called SENIOR MONEY
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by malvisguy212: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
Bro, I'm not against buying that place, but misplaced priorities, for the church needs much more than such church buildings.

The world has such buildings, so what's the difference if the church also has it?

The world doesn't have the Spirit of God, that's what the church needs to distinguish it from the world not such buildings.

Thanks.
you don't know what is going on, if you know, you would not make this comment, I understand your point very well. until you travelled to this place , that when you know how important to buy this land. like it said in the op .
" to protect the interest of the church and to preserve the good experience for all who come to The star"
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
malvisguy212:
you don't know what is going on, if you know, you would not make this comment, I understand your point very well. until you travelled to this place , that when you know how important to buy this land. like it said in the op .
" to protect the interest of the church and to preserve the good experience for all who come to The star"
I think it's wise for us to leave this matter because we are not on the same page, if we were you'd not be telling me this but those who are making a big deal about how much was spent just as the disciples of Jesus made of the stones of the temple.

And s i said at first, i am not against them aquiring the building, but it is just a building, nothing more than that.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering by ofwest47(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2019
This purely for show is it being used for church services or purely event center or hotel services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.