Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Racism Within Dangote Refinery - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Racism Within Dangote Refinery (517 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Power Mech Staff At Dangote Refinery Complain Of Work Despite Lockdown / Dangote Refinery: Graduate Trainees Vow To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism Within Dangote Refinery by gedwin(f): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
The white buses below are Air-conditioned buses for Indians old and young(new graduate.....how did a new graduate from India become an expatriate) while the red buses are fan fitted for Nigerian staffs irrespective of the level.

Only in Nigeria.

Cc lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi, Seun, Mynd44

Re: Racism Within Dangote Refinery by Officialgarri: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
gedwin:
The white buses below are Air-conditioned buses for Indians old and young(new graduate.....how did a new graduate from India become an expatriate) while the red buses are fan fitted for Nigerian staffs irrespective of the level.

Let me mention that "expatriate" has a different meaning from an "expert"
As long as a foreigner is working in your country, then he is regarded as an expatriate.

It's quite unfortunate that blacks don't respect blacks and whites/reds.. Whatever don't respect blacks.

If you need a quick access to a place, go with a foreigner. It's very sad
Re: Racism Within Dangote Refinery by nero2face: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
if only we know the level of damage Dangote is causing Nigeria, so many people hail him for creating jobs without knowing some evil going on underground
Re: Racism Within Dangote Refinery by Nukilia: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
nero2face:
if only we know the level of damage Dangote is causing Nigeria, so many people hail him for creating jobs without knowing some evil going on underground

Share with us so that we might know grin
Re: Racism Within Dangote Refinery by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Instead of saying racism, segregation is a better term for what's happening.

Expatriates means foreign individuals residing in a particular country.

Perhaps they're doing it that way for security purposes, you would agree with me that the presence of foreigners in this country attracts undeserved attentions from 'boys eh'

If you ask me I don't think there's anything wrong with this. It's what we used our hands to bring to ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

About Tim Ejindu / Should I Buy A Fed Job Or Invest In Business With 1.7m / CIMA Or ACCA, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.