Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp (1089 Views)

Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp by Valueson: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
On the off chance that you have an iPhone, if you don't mind note that things you erase from your library haven't left your smart phone, goodness me.

Why?

They are sitting inside a cooled miniflat called 'As of late Deleted'. Somebody who has physical access to your telephone can get to these things and move them out by means of WhatsApp and co.

December 06, 2019
If You Have An Iphone Delete Button, Please Note: Hackers Transferred Money via WhatsApp
Image result for STEAL IPHONE

On the off chance that you have an iPhone, if you don't mind note that things you erase from your library haven't left your smart phone, goodness me.

Why?

They are sitting inside a cooled miniflat called 'As of late Deleted'. Somebody who has physical access to your telephone can get to these things and move them out by means of WhatsApp and co.

Image result for As of late Deleted : IPHONE

The ‘Recently Deleted’ folder isn’t easy to spot. You’ll have to scroll dowwwwwwwn and open your eyes wide.

If you really mean to delete a video... you know, the one you made when you were debating with your adversaries whether farmers are better than teachers...

... Note, for that one... YOU HAVE TO DO IT TWICE.

Don’t fall into the hands of blood sucking hands - known as hackers because they will hijack your contact and personal information.

So, make sure you delete your stuff well. TWICE

https://alittledirtyhack..com/2019/12/if-you-have-iphone-delete-button-please.html

Re: If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp by donpedro11(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Valueson:

Why?

December 06, 2019
If You Have An Iphone Delete Button, Please Note: Hackers Transferred Money via WhatsApp
Image result for STEAL IPHONE

Why?

Image result for As of late Deleted : IPHONE

The ‘Recently Deleted’ folder isn’t easy to spot. You’ll have to scroll dowwwwwwwn and open your eyes wide.

If you really mean to delete a video... you know, the one you made when you were debating with your adversaries whether farmers are better than teachers...

... Note, for that one... YOU HAVE TO DO IT TWICE.

Don’t fall into the hands of blood sucking hands - known as hackers because they will hijack your contact and personal information.

So, make sure you delete your stuff well. TWICE

https://alittledirtyhack..com/2019/12/if-you-have-iphone-delete-button-please.html

What is he saying??

4 Likes

Re: If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp by Timileyin1234(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Explain in a way we can understand. Biko undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp by GrandMufti: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Valueson:

Why?

Just take your medicine, it'll be alright. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp by MrBONE2(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
donpedro11:

What is he saying??

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp by Timileyin1234(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

Just take your medicine, it'll be alright. Sorry
gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark Power / Which Redmi Phone Can I Get With 50k / What’s The Best Android Phone 35,000 Can Get Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.