Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria (6061 Views)

Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by ShhItsPablo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Popular Nigerian showbiz personality, Paschal Chubuike Okechukwu, widely known as Cubana Chief Priest, revealed the huge sum of money paid to get Cardi B down to Lagos, Nigeria.

The American rapper who is set to perform at the Livespot X Festival which is scheduled to hold tomorrow, 7th December, touched down Lagos on the 5th day of December 2019.

Announcing the arrival of Cardi B on his Instagram page, the 'celebrity barman' shared a photo of the Grammy award-winning rapper alongside an intriguing caption gassing her up ahead of her performance.

“The Queen  Of Bronx CardiChukwu @iamcardib Live !!!! In Lagos That’s Some Million Dollar Move, Clear Road Oh !!!! follow @livespotnation For Tickets  N Updates, Parte After Parte PabloCubana #CubanaChiefPriest #CelebrityBarMan”.

Shockingly, a few hours after the arrival of Cardi B, Chiefpriest took to his official Instagram page to announce the private party he is set to hold in which the rapper will be in attendance.

The Baddest B☝️TCH in The Whole Wide World � @iamcardib Live !!!! This Saturday My PabloCubana� 2019 My Favorite Year !!!! That’s The Party � Of The Year, Elites� Only, If You Be One Of Them, Whats Your Table Number ? #CubanaChiefPriest� #CelebrityBarMan�

Source - https://gistcandy.com/cubana-chief-priest-discloses-how-expensive-it-was-to-bring-cardi-b-to-nigeria/

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by ShhItsPablo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by healthserve(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
This guy is beginning to act excessively and throw caution into the wind. Hes beginning to call for it just like Mompha. If you know, you know

11 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by angelEmade: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
the hype for this lady ehn...even wizkid+davido go clear road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by sLentlover7778(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria (the giant of Africa) Cardi B.Enjoy your stay.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by drips8(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
I still don't see the amount in the post

13 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by LearnITsmash(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
He never revealed any amount in his post, this op na dingbat undecided

9 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by daddytime(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
This one wey dey use him hand buy diabetes and liver/kidney wahala.. He'd think his balling until gbege happens.

Moderation in all things is key...

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by espn(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nonsense...all hype....I no trip beg...No be Only CARDI B na CARDI Z...Showbiz is all about hyping...

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
That means it should be around 300-500 million naira.
even the private jet she took will be accounted for.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dupl.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Really? U paid huge sum to get a stripper down to Nigeria and she didn't not only come but came and insulted your country join.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
daddytime:
This one wey dey use him hand buy diabetes and liver/kidney wahala.. He'd think his balling until gbege happens.

Moderation in all things is key...
I dey tell you. I dream wey the guy waka through poison. Pesin wey know am make e tell am o!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by LadySarah: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
if i was the only one in the country... grin

Me dont even know carrdi B.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by Amstupid(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
This morning I saw some group of people Surrounding a bus conductor shouting give me my change , I joined them and shouted Oga Give me my own change na , I collected #450 and went my way , wetin concern me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
when she performs and the people sitted at table of 4(3 million naira), will be staring at her like students listening to a boring lecturer. Her eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by Simplecity(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
angelEmade:
the hype for this lady ehn...even wizkid+davido go clear road
you think say to carry grammy na beans
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by ThundrCork(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
You know whats up cheesy
ruggedtimi:
when she performs and the people sitted at table of 4(3 million naira), will be staring at her like students listening to a boring lecturer. Her eye go clear.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Is cardi b a rapper or a stripper? cos I cannot relate to any of her songz
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria by Dreyl(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Is cardi b a rapper or a stripper? cos I cannot relate to any of her songz
Both

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures / Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son / You Won't Believe What Guy Did To His Babe For Farting During Anal Sex [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.