Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigerians And Their Hearing Problem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians And Their Hearing Problem (381 Views)

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing / Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Hearing Problem by HallaDaTruth: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
I opened my twitter app this morning and decided to see what's trending and i saw Cardi B, No light and Dominican Republic amongst other trends. When i clicked on the trends and watched a video of Cardi b saying that Nigeria looks like Dominican Republic, No Lie. Only to see and hear people say no light ; that is when it occurred to me that most Nigerians have a hearing problem.

Nigeria is not perfect, yes we know. But must we always look for a reason to expose stupidity ?. Ever since Donald trump used the word shithole, most people have decided to change their surname to shithole. You deaf eared people need to realise that any word you constantly speak over yourselves will come to pass. If you keep referring to Nigeria as shithole while positive Nigerians like me keep using positive words like great Nation, I will continue to experience greatness while your lives will continue to deteriorate into a state of shithole.

If i say you are mad, that does not make you a mad person, but if you keep referring to yourself as a mad person, one day you will surely run mad. I understand you don't like buhari, personally i don't like him too but stop looking for fault in everything Nigerian. If Nigeria is the way it is, guess who caused it ? it is you who voted for incompetent leaders.

If another noisy African country makes a car, phone, MRAP, ship etc Nigerians will praise it, when a Nigerian makes those same things, Nigerians will condemn it.

Why are you Nigerians so wicked to Nigeria. Why do you deafs always hear only negative things. Why do you take money to vote in foolish leaders, only for you to complain about how they are failing you.

Finally i want to address Nairaland and their unprofessional mods who will never post anything good to the front page but will constantly load us with trashrisky and other useless irrelevant news that will NEVER benefit the lives of these deaf people. Who do mods constantly feed us with crap news.

China is a Nation practicing communism, you don't speak evil of china in public or it could cost you your freedom or life. If seun and Nairaland were to be in China, he would have been arrested for being non concerned and irresponsible about his untrained mods.

There is no day you come on nairaland without seeing tribalistic deafs constantly polluting this cyber space. I know say naija no perfect but in your own little space how are you helping to make it better. In my own capacity i know how many businesses i have set up and tried to set up for people to put money in their pockets and food on their table. I don't look at tribe or religion.

May the Angels of God press the reset button in the minds of the youths of this country.

I don't care if this makes front page or not, because post wey make sense no dey reach front page for Nairaland but bbnaija, trashrisky, and braless female SHEYlebrities etc na dat one dey reach front page

OH GOD OF CREATION, HELP OUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH TO KNOW
Re: Nigerians And Their Hearing Problem by angelEmade: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Op and understanding problem...everyone just wanna trend...bloggers heard her right...but anything for the clicks...and about the shithole part...why running away from the truth?? is it not totally obvious don't tell yourself too much lie else it starts seeming like the truth...your post sound pathetic and too religious...Nigeria can't get better with all these emotional out pour...only the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Hearing Problem by HallaDaTruth: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
angelEmade:
Op and understanding problem...everyone just wanna trend...bloggers heard her right...but anything for the clicks...and about the shithole part...why running away from the truth?? is it not totally obvious don't tell yourself too much lie else it starts seeming like the truth...your post sound pathetic and too religious...Nigeria can't get better with all these emotional out pour...only the truth.
So because Donald trump used the word shithole, will you agree that you are shithole ?. Go back and read what I wrote, I know That Nigerian needs fixing but how can you accept any word pronounced over your life. Arabs always chant death to America but you don't see or hear Americans referring to their country as a dead country, just because another person said so. Try to understand me. Your reply sounds pathetic
Re: Nigerians And Their Hearing Problem by angelEmade: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
So because Donald trump used the word shithole, will you agree that you are shithole ?. Go back and read what I wrote, I know That Nigerian needs fixing but how can you accept any word pronounced over your life. Arabs always chant death to America but you don't see or hear Americans referring to their country as a dead country, just because another person said so. Try to understand me. Your reply sounds pathetic
is Nigeria better than USA? no.
terrorists bothering us or not! yes
bandits killing Nigerians or not? yes.
he didnt pronounce the shit hole over our lives.
we are not shit hole but we live in a shit hole. Nigerians will do better when given the chance. that same trump gave slots to Nigerians in his cabinet!
if you don't agree...watch what they are doing to so wore then go to the north and see how humans are slaughtered.
but if we say we are a paradise like dubai...it will only make things get worse! so lets just call a spade what it is. a spade!!!!
Re: Nigerians And Their Hearing Problem by WorWorBoy: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
angelEmade:

is Nigeria better than USA? no.
terrorists bothering us or not! yes
bandits killing Nigerians or not? yes.
he didnt pronounce the shit hole over our lives.
we are not shit hole but we live in a shit hole. Nigerians will do better when given the chance. that same trump gave slots to Nigerians in his cabinet!
if you don't agree...watch what they are doing to so wore then go to the north and see how humans are slaughtered.
but if we say we are a paradise like dubai...it will only make things get worse! so lets just call a spade what it is. a spade!!!!
Are you igbo?

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Becomes The First Pepper Dem Ex Housemate To Reach 1M Followers On IG / Mavin Record Singer, Aphrodija Welcomes 3rd Child / Davido Disgusted By Wizkid Fan Who Claimed His Mother Was Used For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.