Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain (3586 Views)

IPOB Confirms Attacking Amaechi In Madrid, Says We Followed Nnamdi Kanu’s Order / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain

By Wisdom Nwedene

Igbere TV has finally obtained video of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, attacking President Muhammadu Buhari’s Minister, Rotimi Amaechi in Spain.

In the video, the Minister Of Transportation can be seen driving away while the IPOB members were angry that they didn't beat him very well.

Recall that the members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, had earlier said that any politician working against the interest of the Igbos will be disgraced once he stepped out of the country.

According to report, the minister of transportation was attacked on Friday while on a national assignment.

He also took to his Twitter handle to announce that the attackers were, however, repelled by the Spanish police.

He said : “Some minutes ago, I was attacked by a few misguided Nigerians while on national assignment at a climate change event in Madrid, Spain,” he said.

“They were quickly repelled by the Spanish police before they could do any harm. I am fine. I was not hurt. Thanks for your support & prayers.”

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Click here to watch the video http://igberetvnews.com/1180857/video-ipob-members-attacking-amaechi-spain/

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by healthserve(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Even if God forgives Amaechi, I don't think IPOB can bequeath him such benevolence... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
They don't need to leave the zoo to spain
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by sLentlover7778(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Welcome development, As for me I'm targetting the so called local government chairman in my area.. the only thing this man does is to gather some group of people for road walk... nothing meaningful had been done.. transformer is faulty for almost 4months no light and he's collecting allocation every month..
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin

I really feel sad for Ameachi with his dedication to service,..

Now that IPOB have cross SouthEast to SouthSouth with their Abuse of leaders through primitive violece, i hope they dont dare move close to a Yoruba leader .. or else blood go flow for lagos.. i trust MC oluomo

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Biafrannuke: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good. Next is jubril.
Biafra g'enwe mmeri!

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Kpoikpoi: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain

Igbere TV has finally obtained video of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, attacking President Muhammadu Buhari’s Minister, Rotimi Amaechi in Spain.

In the video, the Minister Of Transportation can be seen driving away while the IPOB members were angry that they didn't beat him very well.

Recall that the members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, had earlier said that any politician working against the interest of the Igbos will be disgraced once he stepped out of the country.

According to report, the minister of transportation was attacked on Friday while on a national assignment.

He also took to his Twitter handle to announce that the attackers were, however, repelled by the Spanish police.

He said : “Some minutes ago, I was attacked by a few misguided Nigerians while on national assignment at a climate change event in Madrid, Spain,” he said.

“They were quickly repelled by the Spanish police before they could do any harm. I am fine. I was not hurt. Thanks for your support & prayers.”

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Click here to watch the video http://igberetvnews.com/1180857/video-ipob-members-attacking-amaechi-spain/
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Biafrannuke: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Now that IPOB have cross SouthEast to SouthSouth with their Abuse of leaders through primitive violece, i hope they dont dare move close to a Yoruba leader .. or else blood go flow for lagos.. i trust MC oluomo

it should start "flowing" with sowore's predicament

4 Likes

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Kpoikpoi: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hahahaha, Biafra people are desperate, wetin concern Amachi with IPOB?
Maybe his name confused them,he has to change that name,it sounds like an Okoro name.
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Hope blood are already flowing for sowore??

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by nero2face: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Yoruba was and will never be part of Biafra...Onye Nzuzu

3 Likes

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Hope blood are already flowing for sowore??

does Sowore resemble a yoruba political leader to you? or are DSS Ipobian thugs?
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by pwansunriseteam: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria Leaders should know that the Citizens sre fed up and very soon will result to all form of civil disobedience. That is how anarchy starts.
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Where is Amaechi in the video?

I didn't see him..
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Biafrannuke:
it should start "flowing" with sowore's predicament

DSS is different from IPOB thugs, last time i checked DSS have yoruba opreatives and directors,. IPOB is strictly IBO
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by pwansunriseteam: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:
grin

You are waiting for MC to fight for you
Can't you fight yourself

2 Likes

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by okeyglm: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
nice one. next is buhari
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Flexherbal(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ah!

I thought Amaechi said , it can't happen to him!

Just like DSS and Sowore, Nigerians have gone crazy.
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
pwansunriseteam:

You are waiting for MC to fight for you
Can't you fight yourself

who told you we all have to fight.. we have fighters to take care of wayward kids
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Eteka1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stupid bastards
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
nero2face:
Yoruba was and will never be part of Biafra...Onye Nzuzu

Some Onye Ara may try to steal lagos, since Ojucroock also tried entering lagos through ore before we sent his boys scout back bathing with blood
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by nero2face: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:

Some Onye Ara may try to steal lagos, since Ojucroock also tried entering lagos through ore before we sent his boys scout back bathing with blood
which of the Lagos biko, u mean Dominican Republic... Lmao

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
nero2face:
which of the Lagos biko, u mean Dominican Republic... Lmao

Atleast we get compared to dominican republic unlike your shithole erosion enclave that no foreign artist would agree to visit because of fear of human flesh eater, evans the kidnapper and baby factory Leemaoo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Think Lai Mohammed Can Lie Just See What Kanu Lied This Morning - PHOTOS / Army GOC Commends Ugwuanyi For Cordial Relationship Between State & Military / See How Technology Is Destroying Western Propaganda For Years(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.