Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Urgent!! Important To Read Please Don't Ignore - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent!! Important To Read Please Don't Ignore (235 Views)

For The Ladies; How A Man Treats U Only If U 're Important To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!! Important To Read Please Don't Ignore by Sonfethopia: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
About 3 months ago I had a heated argument with my mom, I was so angry that I swore under anger that I won't help her do something, I swore that if I did it let trailer hit me. We settled and I Helped her do the thing normally. Fast toward to today,I was coming from a travel towards from asaba the hill after kwale junction our break pad in the car I entered failed.

In the hill at the high way, God came and there was no tanker on our front ,for 3 minutes the car was on high speed without break someway some how God directed all the cars out from our way. No high way overtaking,no tanker. The car slowed down afterwards and we parked after much prayers In the car from me and other passengers.

Moral lesson: the word of our mouth is powerful always bless yourself and stop saying negetive things.thanks.

I can't blame any witch because I knew what I had said and I thank God I'm still alive.

Re: Urgent!! Important To Read Please Don't Ignore by Privatepart00: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
I will like to lay the girl standing by the side of the car , give me her number I know you have it please

(1) (Reply)

Pls mod delete dis thread / Friends With Benefit / Video: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard An International Flight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.