Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dessers Commits To Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dessers Commits To Super Eagles (400 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dessers Commits To Super Eagles by Davabhz: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eredivisie player of the month Cyriel Dessers says he is open to play for the Super Eagles of Nigeria. He said “After series of discussion with the NFF president, Amaju Pinnick I have decided to fully commit myself to Nigeria and the Super Eagles and i am going to work to be part of the team and fight for more success for the country. I am a proud Nigerian and can’t wait to fulfill my dream of wearing the green white green.”

Dessers has been in fine form this season with Heracles Almelo in the Eredivisie where leads the goal chart with 11 goals.

The striker started his career with his hometown club OH Leuven before he moved to Lokeren, also in Belgium.

It was in 2016 that he moved to the Netherlands to join NAC Breda in the Dutch second-tier where he scored 22 goals in the 2016/2017 season to help them to promotion to the Eredivisie.

He joined FC Utrecht in the Eredivisie in 2017 and spent two years there before his 2019 summer move to Heracles Almelo.

Cc: lalasticlala seun

Source: http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/12/06/dessers-commits-to-super-eagles/12/39/56/681/categorized/admin/#more-681

Re: Dessers Commits To Super Eagles by darocha1: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hope you are not just trying to use Super Eagles as a medium.
Re: Dessers Commits To Super Eagles by zoeA: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Beautiful! More strength for my Super Eagles!
My only Club!

(1) (Reply)

Guingamp Forward Nathael Julan Dies Aged 23 / Man United V Norwich Prediction - England Premier League 11/01/2020 / January Window: Who Should Replace Injured Luis Suarez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.