Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? (525 Views)

Igbos The Average Nigerians Will Prefer Shekau As There President. / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by lameda07: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fellow compatriots, after watching carefully the drama that unfolded at FHC Abuja today, where a court process was disrupted by DSS, in a bid to Re-arrest Sowore.

Though, later rearrested, but these question begs for answers:

1. Are we truely in a democratic period?
2. Is there a Commander-In-Chief in Nigeria?
3. Does the President understand the gravity of this drama to international community.
4. What happens to independence of Judiciary?
5. Is the Executive now the three arms of govt.?
6. Who checks Excesses from executive arm?
7. Do we still have separation of powers?
8. Did we errered by voting these current types of leaders into power?
9. What is the role of the Judiciary?
10. What is the stance of NBA and all senior lawyers?
11. Is there still Attorney General in Nigeria?
12. What do you think would have happened should the VP has full executive powers.
13. Is Nigeria moving forward?

I'm seriously worried about the future of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
I am so disheartened.

This Daura Cartel have become so lawless. However, they will spark the change they said they will have. Very soon they will understand that Power belongs to the People.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
I am so disheartened.

This Daura Cartel have become so lawless. However, they will spark the change they said they will have. Very soon they will understand that Power belongs to the People.
my brother I don taya for dis country

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
my brother I don taya for dis country

The lawlessness is alarming. Total disregard of the law and they feel they will be on the stool of power forever.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Who say no government??
Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by ojun50(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Go aso rock go ask people there
Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by lameda07: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
I mobilised and worked tirelessly for this Government to come into being but right now, I have absolute regret to have wasted my efforts.

I think Nigerians need to try a new political party.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by cleenz: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
It's too late,there is nothing you can do.

Talk too much men in black suit pay you a visit .

Electoral reform might help.
Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Naija is just one funny country, everyone is only fighting for his pocket.
When judges were arrested for corruption allegations, NBA, governors, pastors, imam, NFF, NBC and others came out to shout, just because they knew they might be exposed.
On this issue of court invasion by uncivilised dogs, no reaction yet from senate, reps, NBA, NUJ, and others just because their individual pocket is not affected
Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by tck2000(m): 1:02am On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=lameda07 post=84688697]Fellow compatriots, after watching carefully the drama that unfolded at FHC Abuja today, where a court process was disrupted by DSS, in a bid to Re-arrest Sowore.

Though, later rearrested, but these question begs for answers:

1. Are we truely in a democratic period?
2. Is there a Commander-In-Chief in Nigeria?
3. Does the President understand the gravity of this drama to international community.
4. What happens to independence of Judiciary?
5. Is the Executive now the three arms of govt.?
6. Who checks Excesses from executive arm?
7. Do we still have separation of powers?
8. Did we errered by voting these current types of leaders into power?
9. What is the role of the Judiciary?
10. What is the stance of NBA and all senior lawyers?
11. Is there still Attorney General in Nigeria?
12. What do you think would have happened should the VP has full executive powers.
13. Is Nigeria moving forward?

I'm seriously worried about the future of this country.[/quote
Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by dfrost: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by ivandragon: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2019
The rearrest is part of the game.

The tyrant will come out to 'save' the day by ordering the relevant security agency to release sowore & then his fiahbrained supporters will start hailing him for his compassionate stand.
Re: Sowore's Rearrest: Is There President In Nigeria? by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2019
No! There is a President for Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: House Of Reps Order Investigation Into DSS Invasion Of Court, Sowore's / How Northerners Traffic Their Own Children / Former Lawmaker Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On Imo State Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.