Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights (24908 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2019
who watching epp

something need to be done
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by obidark: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2019
IkeOnyia:
Which world is watching? The United States is engulfed in the impeachment fever of Donald Trump, the United Kingdom is embroiled in Brexit impasse, Russia is occupied with annexing Ukraine, China is plotting how to restore normalcy to Hong Kong and France is crippled by a general strike. The world doesn't know if a person like Sowore exists. Buhari has gotten his second tenure. It is dangerous messing with him now.

bros....many nigerians dont know whats going on around the world....

everybody is at each others throats....
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by baby124: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2019
Jjjustice:
Sowore is enjoying the evil he committed against GEJ.

It's pay back time.
GEJ was evil! Sowore has every right to support who he wants and change his mind. When GEJ cannot even help his village it was Nigeria that would have been good for him to continue governing like a beer parlour and strip club.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2019
@ least he won't be on the next ballot so allow him flex. And nobody becomes president to deal with any past president else the country will boil not even sowore himself

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by chewwie(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Eteka1:
Does Sowore's rights include organizing a revolution with the hope of bringing down the government?
Is your foolishness for real? It is well within his rights to hold a peaceful, unarmed protest against a corrupt, oppressive and incompetent government.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by baby124: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Something must be done about this government. They are fast becoming a nuisance. You release boko haram members but arrest someone who is speaking against the ills of your government for treason. This government needs to be used as a scapegoat because they are setting a bad precedence. Very stupid set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by obidark: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2019
eagleeye2:

You dey mind all these idíots way dey claim. elites. Them think say the masses go be mum forever.....the world ain't going to do shît, rather they would flood Nigeria with arms and ammunition and watch us finish ourselves.

oo yes....
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by rexandyke(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2019
This woman should go and sit down. Weren't she and Sowere among the people that painted Buhari as a saint in 2015? Does she think we will forget easily? Her turn dey come too.

Soon dem go come carry am and all those that shout "Take it back" everywhere. Take what back bayi?

You guys put us into this mess and you know what? SAI BABA till 3099! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore is not a hero...heros don't talk anyhow.

Mandela was polite all through his campaign against the white dominance

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by baby124: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
@ least he won't be on the next ballot so allow him flex. And nobody becomes president to deal with any past president else the country will boil not even sowore himself
If Sowore is president then he must harass Buhari as well. Buhari will answer for all the evil happening in Nigeria when he steps down. What is good for the goose? He forgets that he has weakened the judiciary to the extent that it will be easy for an incoming president to further weaken the judiciary to remove his immunity and attack him. When we do evil things and think we get away with it, others are watching and will build on the evil machinery we put in place.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by vincijr(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Very sad for an African Giant sad
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Eteka1:
Yes its a democracy. But democracy does not give a person the right to plot civil unrest. Such actions are not taken lightly in any country.

and democracy gives you the right to kill women leaders, voters , shooting guns during election , disobey court orders , chasing away judge and lawyer in the court room and personalized INEC ko?

you people are eve making arrest in the prison now . Lol

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2019
soloenzo:
EZEKWESILI TO BUHARI, THE WORLD IS WATCHING YOUR BRUTAL VIOLATION OF SOWORE’S RIGHTS

Friday’s Sowore and DSS mega drama at the Federal High Court has the attention of the Nigerian communities and the global world with Oby Ezekwesili who is the Convener of Bring Back Our Girls campaign and a former Minister of Education has made her opinion heard on the humiliation and violation of Omoyele Sowore citizenship rights in Court today by the DSS.

Ezekwesili reminded President Muhammadu Buhari that the world at large was watching Sowore’s human right violation as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ezekwesili reminded President Muhammadu Buhari that the world at large was watching Sowore’s human right violation as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Oby Ezekwesili’s message to Buhari;

“President Buhari, the whole world is watching the video of officials of the State Security Service which you directly supervise, brutally violate the constitutional rights of a citizen, Omoyele Sowore inside a court and desecrated our Judiciary- an independent arm of government.”

“Let it also be known by Buhari that the cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of the power he wields today as Nigeria President is alien to our Nigerian Constitution and International Law. I advise the President to cease this descent to fascism immediately and respect Court orders.”

“It is in the interest of Buhari that Sowore comes to no form of bodily, mental or emotional harm. As the supervisor of the State Security Service, I demand that the President instructs the DG to immediately comply with the court order . Release Sowore immediately.”

”I have just spoken to the incredible Femi Falana — SAN whose amazing and highly effective legal representation of citizen Sowore with a strong team of lawyers is the silver lining in this tragic case. I once again conveyed our abiding strong support and gratitude.”

“I urge my fellow citizens who are reasonable enough to know that today’s episode amounts to full aggression against the Judiciary by the Executive arm of Buhari and portends an extremely dangerous development. We must all stand to defend our hard won Democracy. We must.” She concluded.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/06/ezekwesili-to-buhari-the-world-is-watching-your-brutal-violation-of-sowores-rights/

Idiot woman.

Wen u were supporting buhari n fighting GEJ ahead of 2015 presidential election, u didnt know buhari na tyrant? Ewu
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Lamasta(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2019
Where is Obj self
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Eteka1(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2019
chewwie:

Is your foolishness for real? It is well within his rights to hold a peaceful, unarmed protest against a corrupt, oppressive and incompetent government.
go and watch the video where he said there will be no more DSS (which is a constituted authority) after they bring the government of Buhari down. That is treason my friend.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Karmaisme(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
buhari is doing nothing wrong. he just saving sowore from suicide. we can't afford another legend of the sniper like awolowo

If your entire generation (dead and living) can achieve half of what Awolowo achieved, your life will not be as useless as it is now. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by wink2015(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2019
soloenzo:
EZEKWESILI TO BUHARI, THE WORLD IS WATCHING YOUR BRUTAL VIOLATION OF SOWORE’S RIGHTS

Friday’s Sowore and DSS mega drama at the Federal High Court has the attention of the Nigerian communities and the global world with Oby Ezekwesili who is the Convener of Bring Back Our Girls campaign and a former Minister of Education has made her opinion heard on the humiliation and violation of Omoyele Sowore citizenship rights in Court today by the DSS.

Oby Ezekwesili’s message to Buhari;

“President Buhari, the whole world is watching the video of officials of the State Security Service which you directly supervise, brutally violate the constitutional rights of a citizen, Omoyele Sowore inside a court and desecrated our Judiciary- an independent arm of government.”

“Let it also be known by Buhari that the cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of the power he wields today as Nigeria President is alien to our Nigerian Constitution and International Law. I advise the President to cease this descent to fascism immediately and respect Court orders.”

“It is in the interest of Buhari that Sowore comes to no form of bodily, mental or emotional harm. As the supervisor of the State Security Service, I demand that the President instructs the DG to immediately comply with the court order . Release Sowore immediately.”

”I have just spoken to the incredible Femi Falana — SAN whose amazing and highly effective legal representation of citizen Sowore with a strong team of lawyers is the silver lining in this tragic case. I once again conveyed our abiding strong support and gratitude.”

“I urge my fellow citizens who are reasonable enough to know that today’s episode amounts to full aggression against the Judiciary by the Executive arm of Buhari and portends an extremely dangerous development. We must all stand to defend our hard won Democracy. We must.” She concluded.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/06/ezekwesili-to-buhari-the-world-is-watching-your-brutal-violation-of-sowores-rights/

NO BE TODAY BUHARI START ALL THIS TYRANNY.

It has always been a part of his life being an ex-military general.

Force feeding Nigerians with Nigerian grown rice that is low standard and stone filled is also a violation of the rights of the citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by godofuck231: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2019
You no go keep quiet now o , if Sowore's rights can be raped , you ? They will redisvirgin.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by dotunbidemi: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
the world watched Rwanda burn.

mobutu was friends with usa, even tho he was a brutal dictator.

russia attacked and annexed Crimea nothing happened.

the world wont help us. we have to help ourselves. loot at hongkong and see how the re making the govt sweat, they re not calling on any nonsense world.

as for sowore, he was part of the people that white washed Buhari on code, and deceitful wore him a saintly robe, they even coined a word for him "reformed democrat." its sowore's turn today. tomorrow is pregnant. just like Fayose said yiu don't ridden the back of a lion it will eat you.

Always get your fact right and don't mislead people, Russia never attacked Crimea, Crimea voted to be a part of Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Eteka1(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2019
payperpost:

and democracy gives you right to kill women leaders, voters , shooting guns during election and personalized INEC , disobey court orders , chasing away judge in the court room
That's your opinion.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Germi9: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2019
What kind of see finish Is Buhari giving us in this country sef? Okay u re arrest Sowore pursue judge comot frm court.. to explain why u no fit.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Karmaisme:

If your entire generation (dead and living) can achieve half of what Awolowo achieved, your life will not be as useless as it is now. Idiot.
non of my family member drank sniper and my family is not as useless as yours. sowore will remain locked up to prevent him from drinking sniper like awolowo and if you are not happy you can drink sniper to meet the legend of sniper
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by kelcy1: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Nobody cares about what is happening any longer not even the UN.... .. the world has gone crazy and the time is short....... get ready for the second coming of Jesus Christ..... Get ready!!!!!! The time is short
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by orion7: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2019
dotunbidemi:

Always get your fact right and don't mislead people, Russia never attacked Crimea, Crimea voted to be a part of Russia.
before the vote russia already annexed them.

more like nigeria troops occupied bakassi and organised a referendum there.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2019
dotunbidemi:

there are many tribes wanting to leave Nigeria. will Nigeria even agree to a referendum
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Gerrard59(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2019
saaron:
I'm not surprised one bit by this useless govt's impunity against the populace because a Leopard never change it's spot. What beats my imagination are those who knew Buhari's evil past (Overthrowing a democratically elected govt) yet decided to vote him in 2015. Can a wild Guava tree give out Apples?
Let them enjoy their dividends of Tyranny. I have no sympathy for those who help brought this 'Animal in human skin' to power. Since supporters of this useless regime refused to get sense during peaceful times, they will get sense by share impunity and abuse of power.

GBAM!!!!

I am just waiting for Buhari's declaration for a third term, I will donate to his campaign and do whatever I can to ensure he continues to 2027. Buhari must continue!

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by dotunbidemi: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
Sowore is not a hero...heros don't talk anyhow.

Mandela was polite all through his campaign against the white dominance

You are so Dumb, do you think you know mandela? He took part in guerilla warfare, what do you even people like you and your generations are the reason why Nigeria is in perpetual bondage... Gutless generation.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by dotunbidemi: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
there are many tribes wanting to leave Nigeria. will Nigeria even agree to a referendum

Ukraine was in a Waring state at that moment Crimea took advantage, Nigeria is in another state. We need a serious revolution in this country, I also have lost fate in this country, I just want to part with my tribe.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by ComradeShegs(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2019
SLAP44:
Just negodu grin

Na the caption u see cheesy
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by dotunbidemi: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
before the vote russia already annexed them.

more like nigeria troops occupied bakassi and organised a referendum there.

Am what was the history behind Crimea? Ukraine was at war and majority of Crimea are Russian, Mother Russia is not as useless as Nigeria that will let her people die.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2019
dotunbidemi:

Ukraine was in a Waring state at that moment Crimea took advantage, Nigeria is in another state. We need a serious revolution in this country, I also have lost fate in this country, I just want to part with my tribe.
Crimea did not take any advantage. Russia annexed Crimea, organize a referendum for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.