Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit (7075 Views)

Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In / Watch Lovely Moment Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant W.. / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Marvieduke(f): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Yunjeezy:
In timaya's voice) - stupid!!!! There is a chair up there.

Bro I thought I was the only one who saw those empty seats. I it is stupidity, for the fact am pregnant doesn't mean I should subject my man to such ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2019
Chinese men are so caring kiss

1 Like

Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by heendrix(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2019
Felixamos:

Speak for your selfish self alone... What is stupid about a man acting like a chair so his pregnant wife could sit instead of standing with the pregnancy... Are u even OK at all? Do you know the pains that come with pregnancy? You just sat and typed nonsense...

The only pain that comes with pregnancy is the fact that the woman passes all the aggression on the husband/man

or you don't know her standing for a longtime is another exercise on it's own sad
Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Lamasta(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2019
For the convenience of the mother and baby he has to do that

1 Like

Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by graciouslygrace(f): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2019
LotusFan:
May he be honoured even more by the child she is carrying and his children’s children.

amen

2 Likes

Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by GistfullsMedia(f): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2019
I Want To Go To The Hood, I Want To See The Real Nigeria” – Cardi B (Video)

https://www.nairaland.com/5569208/want-go-hood-want-see#84699383
Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Crimsoneagle: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2019
heendrix:

Nah...... the man in person is rather stupid and daft

I'm speaking on behalf of all the guys in this forum
nah fam u don't speak for all the guys just yourself
Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Godsfavour78: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Chinese men are so caring kiss
please sis how much will it cost me to study computer science or cybersecurity at a good school in China both visa and everything.
Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Godsfavour78:
please sis how much will it cost me to study computer science or cybersecurity at a good school in China both visa and everything.

Getting a VISA should be around 581K if you're using an agent. I could remember i paid 550K to the agent and 31K at the VISA office.

Cost of studying depends on the city but it rages between $2,600 to $9,200
Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Godsfavour78: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Getting a VISA should be around 581K if you're using an agent. I could remember i paid 550K to the agent and 31K at the VISA office.

Cost of studying depends on the city but it rages between $2,600 to $9,200
I need to organize myself. Cos i dont even nor the right questions to ask now.Please I will ask more questions later on. Thanks
Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Godsfavour78:
I need to organize myself. Cos i dont even nor the right questions to ask now.Please I will ask more questions later on. Thanks

Alright no problem

1 Like

Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by tydi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Felixamos:

Speak for your selfish self alone... What is stupid about a man acting like a chair so his pregnant wife could sit instead of standing with the pregnancy... Are u even OK at all? Do you know the pains that come with pregnancy? You just sat and typed nonsense...

Better to remain silence than to speak and clear all doubts of ones stupidity.. The woman can as well oblige to stand for a short while or rather sit on the floor till when attended to. And not allow her fellow being (husband for that matter) to have gone the risk of breaking his spinal cord while at the duty of a stupid love. grin
Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
tydi:

Better to remain silence than to speak and clear all doubts of ones stupidity.. The woman can as well oblige to stand for a short while or rather sit on the floor till when attended to. And not allow her fellow being (husband for that matter) to have gone the risk of breaking his spinal cord while at the duty of a stupid love. grin

You're entitled to your opinion but the next time you quote me, do it intelligently..

2 Likes

Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by Temptee101(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
heendrix:

Nah...... the man in person is rather stupid and daft

I'm speaking on behalf of all the guys in this forum

Hope i am not among

Don't generalize, I advice you speak for yourself
Re: Husband Turns Himself Into A Human Chair So His Pregnant Wife Can Sit by GistfullsMedia(f): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Happy Sunday guys. Free registration has been activated on the site.

Grab this golden opportunity. It ends next tomorrow

Drop your WhatsApp number. Chat me up here: https:///2348165696626

Don't miss this golden opportunity. Click the link above to register for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teen Called Out For Wearing A Bikini After Running From Saudi To Canada / Regina Daniels Has Been Using One Bag Since 2019, What's Happening??. PHOTOS / Hehehe Adult Photos, Ladies Will You Rock This (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.