Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados (116702 Views)

Nawa! fans MOCKS Chioma as Video of Davido PRESSING and SQUEEZING her B.R.E.A.S. / Party After Party! Davido Pressing Mummy Ifeanyi, Chioma Backside. VIDEO / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Laggerr: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Dareal90s(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2019
Audio Bobby
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by fk001(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2019
Just to trend.

Na him snap the picture sef

7 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Jerkules: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2019
Before na me go press am for am?
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Neimar: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2019
nikkypearl:

Jesus is life!!!!!!

bring ur boobs make i squeeze am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Finnese001: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2019
Na him own so he can do whatsoever he wants with it

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Godiloveu(f): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2019
Khd95:
But why record it and post it online, respect ur woman boy

She's going to be ur legally married(we hope so) wife, so don't treat her like olosho in public

Buy wetin consine me self

Thank u ooo, and when we tag her as olosho now Dem go dey form vex, nonsense!

Weytin Donald no go see for impeachment
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by BonPatrick(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Khd95:

She's going to be ur legally married(we hope so) wife, so don't treat her like olosho in public

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2019
light099:

He's right and you're also right because Jesus is not life, Jesus is LIFE.
LIFE is different from life. tongue
There is one LIFE but there are many lifes. The real LIFE gave us the many lifes to enjoy them.
So las las bress is life, food is life, weed is life cheesy.

You can see that Chichi is paying her dues steadily to Davido. Chichi doesn't owe him. cheesy
Nothing like lifes
Check your dictionary
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Khd95:

It was posted with her consent.
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Orpe7(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2019
nikkypearl:

Jesus is life!!!!!!

Omo nikkypearl is that u on your avatar
Damn!
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Agugbadin: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2019
She was a girl then, now she is a married womanand a mother she deserves some respect. Stop showing this old
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Ajibade123(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2019
iranu radarada
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Ajibade123(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2019
iranu radarada
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2019
grin make he press some part of his spending na

she wan complain b4 ni
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Temptee101(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2019
This David boy no wan grow up

Very childish boy, you press your supposed wife brezz in public while filming it to send what message exactly

You can only do this to a woman you have no value for

Davido please grow up and be a responsible father

10 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by SeedofDavid: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Baztardmods:

Okay madam, I hope u are a true christian don't form holy for my post oo angry

Why are you attacking the messenger? So you have a problem with the message?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by chukwugoziegi: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2019
DISRESPECTFUL

3 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Kittex7:

Nothing like lifes
Check your dictionary

I know, it was intentional to preserve the 'life'.
When you reach a point, you become the god of your language not the slave of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Ajibade123(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2019
iranu radarada
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by J2381: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Donlami:
Davido posted this on his Ig while pressing and handling the two oranges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iJGUpnW2-0
this guy sef. Imagine the girl can't even complain. This is what happens when you enter a relationship with nothing but your physical assets.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Roozzaay(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2019
femi4:
Nice boobs you ve got there...Breast of life

Brah, you see dat place they called heaven? Just forget cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Enemyofpeace: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2019
See as the girl do face in the third photograph like mynd44. Chioma ringtones go wake the dead
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2019
What an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Evidenx(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2019
nikkypearl:

Jesus is life!!!!!!
oil dey your head..
so true,seconded by me.

JESUS IS LIFE!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Enemyofpeace: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2019
femi4:
Nice boobs you ve got there...Breast of life
She is fokn ugly jo

1 Like

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2019
J2381:
this guy sef. Imagine the girl can't even complain. This is what happens when you enter a relationship with nothing but your physical assets.

This is what happens when you enter a relationship with someone who has nothing else to offer other than money. Stupidity is written in his face.
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2019
This is supposed to be news? Why her face spoil like Undone moimoi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by bomasek(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2019
nikkypearl:

Jesus is life!!!!!!
Nice rack
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Iamvetlander(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2019
light099:

I know, it was intentional to preserve the 'life'.
When you to reach a point, you become the god of your language not the slave of it.

Lmfao... Come back on ℅100 grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.