Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 (37515 Views)

The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by Vision62: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Cutehector:
Why do I feel like I dislike this experience show with all its hype

How much you contribute for the show?
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by bukunmi01: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2019
I'm surprised that of all the great things about The Experience, this is the only thing that excites the OP undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by bong4(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2019
chiommy123:
Most people attend just to be entertained and not to worship/praise God.

Speak for yourself sis. We all have different reasons for doing things. God will still bless those who are tuned to Him there.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by noblealuu: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Fear God small na.
Say what you know only.
The Experience is Free...

Shilecious...trust you had a wonderful experience at the experience?!
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by xcelentattitude(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cutehector:
Why do I feel like I dislike this experience show with all its hype

Cutehector:
Why do I feel like I dislike this experience show with all its hype. One will decline buying a gospel music from hawkers but will spend thousands for a ticket for the same gospel music.

You're one of Nigeria's problems.
For the fact that you had to go and modify what you wrote before shows how inserious you're - Saying what you know not.

Shame on you!
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
JastSiryin:
Are you for real with that question? I didn't know being a gospel musician wasn't a profession... Or do you think their money falls from heaven. We too like awoof
but at least they received the gifts freely from God.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
aAK1:
first of all experience is free but let’s assume it was paid, how do you expect ministers to eat if they keep doing free show?
God will lay it down from the people's heart to sponsor the program with their funds.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
noblealuu:

Shilecious...trust you had a wonderful experience at the experience?!

Yes ooo. I dey feel your new signature ooo. Nice one sir. Year 2020 we dey ready for you!

1 Like

Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by aAK1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
9jahotblog:
God will lay it down from the people's heart to sponsor the program with their funds.
stay there and be deceiving your self
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by valicvicto(f): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
when those in all other religion quarrel and fight, they keep it to them selves but Christians... hmmm, looking for likes, comments & reactions will always drag the body of Christ to the public eye.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by JastSiryin(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
9jahotblog:
but at least they received the gifts freely from God.
Yeah true... But it doesn't remove the work they had to put in order to hone their skills. Or have you seen any gospel musician who just became a master out of nowhere? The answer is No... They atleast deserve some compensation for their hard work,lets be honest.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by fortran12: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Did they come to get filled by the Holy spirit or they are there to get entertained by music.

This is one of the things i believe is wrong with so-called Christians.
We go to churches for entertainment, listen to good sound system, watching musicians jump on the altar like Davido or Wizkid.
Church where to listen to things we want to hear. Where they tell you yours sins don't matter. We are not perfect so live your life. We are under grace...

So if you are in a religious gathering with carnal mind, then things like this will definitely happen

Just say you don't understand grace instead of quoting your definition.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
JastSiryin:
Yeah true... But it doesn't remove the work they had to put in order to hone their skills. Or have you seen any gospel musician who just became a master out of nowhere? The answer is No... They atleast deserve some compensation for their hard work,lets be honest.
yes they spent money and body to make their gifts work. But I hope you know that it's almighty God that gave them the funds and body to make it work.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
aAK1:
stay there and be deceiving your self
is it not true niiii. Isn't happen niiii.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by edoairways: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
9jahotblog:
nawaooooo ,so one need to get the ticket before you watch the gospel musicians live. Hmmm
Do you feed them or na teeth to organize concert?
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dont fight in God’s presence or else you are there in vain
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by edoairways: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
valicvicto:
when those in all other religion quarrel and fight, they keep it to them selves but Christians... hmmm, looking for likes, comments & reactions will always drag the body of Christ to the public eye.
Christians are their own problem. Even on this section Christian moderators permit news that degrade the faith thinking they are resolving issues.

1 Like

Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by aAK1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
9jahotblog:
is it not true niiii. Isn't happen niiii.
this no be spiritual matter at all o
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by JastSiryin(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
9jahotblog:
yes they spent money and body to make their gifts work. But I hope you know that it's almighty God that gave them the funds and body to make it work.
Yeah sure... But if you're a Christian, then it applies to you also. You're not something different, you've also got what secular people call "natural gifts". It's not something only applicable to Pastors and Musicians. But with that being said, these ppl do "depend" on you. To the degree that God "depends on people" in order to make things happen. Like it or not the money is gonna come through very formal means, and that's from the pockets of people. Unless of course, by personal conviction the musician decides to peddle his gift freely even though he's under "no obligation" to do that completely. It's still a profession bro, that's just the truth. Man must wack, whether child of God or not. I'm not a staunch Christian by any means but that's something I believe is true
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by VanSARS: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
Who was the real owner of the seat?

The other person shouldn't have claimed what wasn't rightfully his or hers.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Though that's no excuse for such a fight in the public place over one seat because of "the experience", when one can have an even better experience one on one with God in one's own room with all the seats, bed and floor to one's self.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by OBIPLUS(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Arguments over seat in public is not new.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by Czartega(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
9jahotblog:
Quarrel over seat between 2 adults at The Experience 2019.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5vbKodnNUi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGQjcvnS50M

I blame it on buhari...it's his fault. grin
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by KingLunar(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
FB account for sale
Six years

08138664481 (WhatsApp)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Czartega:

I blame it on buhari...it's his fault. grin
yes lol
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2019
JastSiryin:
Yeah sure... But if you're a Christian, then it applies to you also. You're not something different, you've also got what secular people call "natural gifts". It's not something only applicable to Pastors and Musicians. But with that being said, these ppl do "depend" on you. To the degree that God "depends on people" in order to make things happen. Like it or not the money is gonna come through very formal means, and that's from the pockets of people. Unless of course, by personal conviction the musician decides to peddle his gift freely even though he's under "no obligation" to do that completely. It's still a profession bro, that's just the truth. Man must wack, whether child of God or not. I'm not a staunch Christian by any means but that's something I believe is true
yes you are right. Money makes fast .
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2019
aAK1:
this no be spiritual matter at all o
ok i heard you .
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 12:40am On Dec 08, 2019
edoairways:

Do you feed them or na teeth to organize concert?
is it always food all the time niiii.
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by edoairways: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2019
9jahotblog:
is it always food all the time niiii.
But you can pay a secular artist I suppose
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by 9jahotblog: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
edoairways:

But you can pay a secular artist I suppose
I don't know that one .
Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by valicvicto(f): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
edoairways:

Christians are their own problem. Even on this section Christian moderators permit news that degrade the faith thinking they are resolving issues.
cheesy
edoairways:

Re: Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 by edoairways: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
valicvicto:
cheesy
Why are laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.