Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Help Needed - Bus For Transport - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Needed - Bus For Transport (406 Views)

Nissan Serena Mini Bus For Transport / Super Clean Volkswagen T4 For Sale 650k For Transport / Very Sound And Clean Manual Mazda Wagon For Transport 450 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed - Bus For Transport by Donedon: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Good day house, Pls I urgently needs your assistance. I lost my job since June 2019 but can drive very well. I intend to go into transport as i have the experience driving township bus service but my challenge right now is the capital to buy the bus or minibus.
Please and please, I am calling on whoever can be of help to assist me to get a bus or minibus and we can have an agreement on how to pay back. Even if its not tokunbo so far as the engine and the bus is working fine. No problem. Or do you have a minibus, bus or sienna you want to sell but willing to give it on hire purchase or whatever condition, Pls help a brother as I have children and dependants to feed and I feel its best I keep my degree aside since it can not give me a job despite having over fifteen years experience. If you are reading this, you can also link or connect me to a car dealer or anyone you know can be of help. I need to hustle as the country is seriously in a mess right now.
I will remain grateful to all of you out there who will help my condition. Thanks as i anticipate your response. My phone no is 08185624239
Re: Help Needed - Bus For Transport by RipeJobs: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Add me on WhatsApp 07057646213
Re: Help Needed - Bus For Transport by Donedon: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2019
RipeJobs:
Add me on WhatsApp 07057646213
Ok Sir
Re: Help Needed - Bus For Transport by Donedon: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Please someone help.
Re: Help Needed - Bus For Transport by Donedon: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Still here
Re: Help Needed - Bus For Transport by safari0412(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Donedon:
Good day house, Pls I urgently needs your assistance. I lost my job since June 2019 but can drive very well. I intend to go into transport as i have the experience driving township bus service but my challenge right now is the capital to buy the bus or minibus.
Please and please, I am calling on whoever can be of help to assist me to get a bus or minibus and we can have an agreement on how to pay back. Even if its not tokunbo so far as the engine and the bus is working fine. No problem. Or do you have a minibus, bus or sienna you want to sell but willing to give it on hire purchase or whatever condition, Pls help a brother as I have children and dependants to feed and I feel its best I keep my degree aside since it can not give me a job despite having over fifteen years experience. If you are reading this, you can also link or connect me to a car dealer or anyone you know can be of help. I need to hustle as the country is seriously in a mess right now.
I will remain grateful to all of you out there who will help my condition. Thanks as i anticipate your response. My phone no is 08185624239

Add or call me on...08032762241.
Re: Help Needed - Bus For Transport by Donedon: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
safari0412:

Add or call me on...08032762241.
OK sir
Re: Help Needed - Bus For Transport by Donedon: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Help Needed - Bus For Transport by Donedon: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Someone pls help

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Highlader Limited Edition / 2011 Toyota Camry @1.550 / Clean Toks 2012 Toyota Venza LE @ 5.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.