Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray (1505 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by SleekGist: 6:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Controversial actress Etinosa, has taken to social media  to apologize for using the Bible as an ashtray, after declaring Proverb 22 as a scam. According to her, no one in their right senses will do such a thing. Sleekgist

Etinosa went viral for days after she smoked on the  Bible as an ash tray and asserted that  she will do worse with the Quran  if she is paid in millions. Her action caused a lot of reactions on social media with many expressing their displeasure for spiting God's  word.

However, the actress  in a new video, made a u turn and apologised immensely for her actions, begging people to forgive her, explaining that  she will never berate any man's beliefs, and that such acts should never have been carried out for what ever reasons...

"I deeply apologize to everyone offended by my viral video and my choice of ash tray in that video. i would never berate any man's beliefs...." she said.

Watch video
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-was-not-in-my-right-senses-etinosa-apologises-for-turning-the-bible-into-an-ashtray/

Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by viceddy95(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2019
shocked is there any day,she was in her right senses before that time?you were only seeking for attention ,,now f..k off and face your hoeing business cool cool

11 Likes

Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by adewest1999(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2019
grin
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by espn(m): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Werey...Mad gal...
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by cassidy1996(m): 6:15am On Dec 07, 2019
this girl is sick
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by Lashist(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2019
The big daddy fvcking this one should just relegate her cus his life is in danger. This kind girl fit embarrass or kill am one day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by Richardjcooper(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2019
Babe has serious mental issues. Na so she talk say she drunk for MC Galaxy video. Me I know say all na scam. She dey seek fame she don get am.

BTW she’s still gonna pull another stunt in less than a year when this one dies down. Eni t’oye kan disregard

1 Like

Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by mrwonlasewonie: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Some people have talked senses to her

1 Like

Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by LegendaryLover(m): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2019
Just to trend...
who would've even paid her 10milli to now smoke on quran, after the bible incident. As if people no get what to do with money.

Anyway, enjoy ur new found infamy.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by nrexzy: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2019
Dis one wan trend by all means......
And she find wrong thing to play..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by BLESSMME: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2019
This girl is too pretty for this nonsense she constantly gets herself into
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2019
I knew it from the first day that the useless lady just wanted to trend and surely she got that trend and attention she desired

Its high time nigerians start ignoring foolish idiots and make them look stupid... If not, we are indirectly encouraging stupidity, which up-coming stupid people will use to come to the Lime-light

I promised myself never to watch any movie whose casts contains Etinosa

1 Like

Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by Hadizometer: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Watching d video even annoyed me d more
Is dat how to apologize
Dis Etinosa doesn't know d curse dat she's bringing to herself
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by Scofieldgee(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Stupid human being../
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by Masterclass32: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2019
You are always in your left senses.
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by quintessence007(f): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Really!
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by Onyi22(f): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2019
Go girl ur sins are forgiven, sin no more
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by jayson87: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2019
This girl is a psycho... For sure
Re: I Was Not In My Right Senses -Etinosa Apologises For Turning Bible Into Ashtray by GreenArrow1(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2019
This girl... I just feel sorry for her. Look at what social media and poor life choices has turned a person into. One day, we might just hear she has taken her life. What a troubled soul.

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Flaunts Expensive Luxury Whips, Shows The House He Bought In Lekki / Bobrisky Detained In Male Cells In Lagos Police Station Over Fraud / The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Mag Bitter Truth Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.