Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm (10070 Views)

Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) / Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by ScottDM1: 6:15am On Dec 07, 2019
If you’ve ever been to a village farm proximity to the bush, you’ll be in the know of a lot of crop pests and predators that hunt down farmers’ livestock and crops. Most times, farmers feel helpless about the predators' attack on their livestock and crops as they could hardly find a lasting solution to the situation. Oh! I almost forgot that most of us received lectures on ‘Agricultural Science’ in Basic and High School!

An Indian Farmer who goes by the name Srikanth Gowda seems to have found a lasting solution to scare away crop pests and livestock predators. For a long time now, Mr Srikanth’s coffee had been under attack by Monkeys as they constantly eat and destroy his coffee crop.

According to Mr Srikanth, the first thing he did to scare away monkeys from his coffee crop was to buy and keep soft toys in his farm, although it worked at first, but, as time went by, the colour faded and the monkeys resumed their attacks on his crop.

Mr Srikanth’s dog already had a light brown colour so he just had to add a dark hair dye to make it look like tiger stripes, which was exactly what he did. Shortly afterwards, he sent him out into his farm, and just like a miracle, the monkey’s stopped their attack on his coffee crop.

Narrating how it all went down, Mr Srikanth was quoted as saying; "Earlier I used to bring soft toys from Goa and place them in my fields to scare away the monkeys. But in the long run, the colour of the toy used to fade and the monkeys would return to damaging the crop.

"I now take Bulbul to the fields twice a day - in the morning and evening. I have seen them running away at the sight of the dog.

"The monkeys now refrain from entering my plantations."

His daughter also pointed out that the rest of the farmers in their village have begun copying her father’s concept and doing the same to protect their crops. She was quoted as saying; "It was my father's idea to scare monkeys away. Earlier, monkeys used to destroy all our crops.

"Everyone in our village is replicating his idea."

This is good to implement on our farms to prevent crop pests attack.

Watch The Video Here- https://umebeautycare.com/man-paints-his-dog-to-look-like-a-tiger-so-it-can-scare-away-monkeys-from-his-crops/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by ScottDM1: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Lol! The wahala there will be the Dog's speed limit when it meets the real tiger..... Omo grin grin grin

Abeg, someone should suggest me the best animal to replicate this my own dog to??

9 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by drips8(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Smart move.

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by skyoboy(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2019
I hope the dog also act like a Tiger and doesn't bark like a dog at the sight of a monkey. Monkey� smart pass some human beings gan.

6 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by mrwonlasewonie: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2019
grin

But this dog looks dense.it doesn't look sharp at all.more like all this over pampered ajebo dog.if the farmer is serious about chasing away monkeys he should get rottweiler or German shepherds.painting the dog is a temporary solution.if the monkeys discover he's not sharp or he is just a pseudo tiger just looking, just like they discovered the toys are powerless, they'll conspire against the dog.some monkeys are smart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by tydi(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2019
The man doesn't have sense to never had thought that monkeys are smarter than that....

Maybe he doesn't know that monkeys are bush animals and never could had seen tigers barking..

Now the monkey and the man who con get sense pass

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by Yustash001(m): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2019
it may work if the monkeys are not in group.....
especially the baboons they are one of the most stubborn species of monkey
Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by beresponsible(m): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin Tiger wan die with laugh

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by Charleys: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

But this dog looks dense.it doesn't look sharp at all.more like all this over pampered ajebo dog.if the farmer is serious about chasing away monkeys he should get rottweiler or German shepherds.painting the dog is a temporary solution.if the monkeys discover he's not sharp or he is just a pseudo tiger just looking, just like they discovered the toys are powerless, they'll conspire against the dog.some monkeys are smart

Rottweiler and German shepherd are not hunting dogs, that dog is a retriever and is good for hunting etc. No matter how it has been trained it will still have those qualities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by Pauldollars(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2019
grin
Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by Pauldollars(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2019
ScottDM1:
Lol! The wahala there will be the Dog's speed limit when it meets the real tiger..... Omo grin grin grin

Abeg, someone should suggest me the best animal to replicate this my own dog to??

Tolotolo

4 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by YorubaLord: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by dangoteinlaw: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2019
Just the way buhari thinks too

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by nwamabo247(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Monkeys get small sense naw,they will detect it is a dog.Please
my name celestine
nwankwo from ugwueme
in awgu LGA enugu
state, for almost 12yrs
now I have been down
with quadruplegic spinal
cord no source of
income yet, only my
aged mother nursing me
at home who is also
diabetic pls I need your
help in any way
posible.see signature for full
story

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by ScottDM1: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Pauldollars:

Tolotolo

Lol! Bross Imagine say you paint Your Dog like Tiger and AND Petty-robber enter your house to 'criminalize' grin grin

Omo it will be scaring people away oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by Timileyin1234(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2019
U don’t know what is called Monkey. Dem go frustrate that dog

3 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by supremevacation: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2019
For those who want to go for best honeymoon packages then come to <a href=“https://supremevacation..com/”>travel agent in pitampura</a>.
Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2019
A dog will always be a dog.

3 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by TheFacelessMan: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2019
grin
Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by mrwonlasewonie: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Charleys:

Rottweiler and German shepherd are not hunting dogs, that dog is a retriever and is good for hunting etc. No matter how it has been trained it will still have those qualities.
grin
retriever are pet dogs.theyre only good at being cute,cuddly and loving.theyre not resilient in hunting or fighting.them no get stamina for that Kain thing grin

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by mrwonlasewonie: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
cheesy
tydi:
The man doesn't have sense to never had thought that monkeys are smarter than that....

Maybe he doesn't know that monkeys are bush animals and never could had seen tigers barking..

Now the monkey and the man who con get sense pass
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by OddslordIsBack: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2019
the dog's name his bulbul

"I now take Bulbul to the fields twice a day - in the morning and evening. I have seen them running away at the sight of the dog.

how many can relate

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by wiseone28: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
I can't believe what i just read..

I dey toilet oga farmer.

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by 9jaBloke: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
The monkeys go soon code

2 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by healthserve(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by PrincessB1(f): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
A dog it will remain.

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
PrincessB1:
A dog it will remain.
chai! See boobsy. Can I drink you?
Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by Somatic(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
ScottDM1:

Peppersoup
Re: Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm by ScottDM1: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Davido Back With Nish Kards (His Ghanaian Ex)? / Mosun Filani In Face Off With Seyi And Lizzy Over Seniority Issue / Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.