Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) (5310 Views)

Toyin Lawani’s Husband Fondles Her B00bs As They Go Erotic In Fresh Video (WATCH / Dencia Gives Blac Chyna A Lap-Dance As She Fondles Her Boobs During Their Outing / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by ELVISHOT: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Nigerian music star, Davido turned on his naughty side as he shared a video of him handling his fiancee, Chioma's boobs on a recent flight.

The new mother who is currently in her breastfeeding mood was sleeping when Davido began handling her boobs, made a complaint of it being painful. The singer however continued for a little while before reaching for her face.

Here is the video below;

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/davido-touches-chioma-and-she-screamed.html

Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by ELVISHOT: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Nawa, Davido like breast
Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by beresponsible(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Nawa, Davido like breast
Nonesense
Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by SultanYoung: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2019
One of the few people oloshorism favour is Choima Rowland she has achieved her goals by acting stupid not giving a Bleep about who Davido bleeps and who he sucks, just like the intro on DJKhalid I Hold You Down Portrait where Khalid Says to his Bitch You Smart, You Loyal, You Let Me Do Ma Hustle, You Are Appreciated. That's the Beauty Of Loyalty

1 Like

Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by princechurchill(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Her money her body na his own
Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by Made4NaijaM4N: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Mtceeew!

Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2019
E dey check whether she get lumpscheesycheesy
Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by ELVISHOT: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Timileyin1234:
E dey check whether she get lumpscheesycheesy

Lol..
Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by blessedchild234(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2019
SultanYoung:
One of the few people oloshorism favour is Choima Rowland she has aachieved her goals by acting stupid not giving a Bleep about who Davido bleeps and who he sucks, just like the intro on DJKhalid I Hold You Down Portrait where Khalid Says to his Bitch You Smart, You Loyal, You Let Me Do Ma Hustle, You Are Appreciated. That's the Beauty Of Loyalty
hmmm
Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by Igetmyown247: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2019
I’m beginning to think he abuses her, but she won’t do anything about it cause of what she stands to gain from him. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by ELVISHOT: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Davido bad guy
Re: It's Painful - Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Boobs On A Flight (video) by tobby20: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2019
Igetmyown247:
I’m beginning to think he abuses her, but she won’t do anything about it cause of what she stands to gain from him. Time will tell.
That was how nigga waa lickin' her face that time live in IG
The thing don too dey ultra

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Ay Comedy Show In London / Raunchy Maheeda Gets New Instagram Id After Old One Was Deleted Due 2 Violation! / 4 Actors Who Starred In Coming To America That Have Passed Away (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.